I really need some help with installing mods both NMM and Manually

Okie Its been a long time since I last played Skyrim. So I decided to get back into it, though I saw Skyrim special edition and I wanted to give it a try with mods, since I started playing it again on the switch. Now with the normal skyrim I can do the mods easily, however with Skyrim Special Edition most things are similar, but I am still encountering some problems... Most of the mods I wanted... well having a hard time with NMM trying to activate its esm.

The mods I want to us are as follows:
Zaz Animation Pack

Simple Slavery

- Devious Devices

- PapyrusUtil
- FNIS
- Devious Devices - Assets

- Devious Devices - Intergration
- Devious Devices - Expansion
- Fuz ro doh (Unfortunately, it doesn't exist in Skyrim SE, but theres a slient generator and I have no clue how to use it)

- UNP & CBBE (I want both, one is for all the loverslab sex mod and the other is for the armor)

- Prison Overhaul

Most of these mods I have listed can be done easily, however I am encountering a problems with FNIS, Zaz Animation pack. Also if you have any other recommended adult mods please tell me

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you got anywhere with this since you've posted but those DD and ZaZ mods are for old Skyrim.  I would expect to have issues if I try to use them in Skyrim SE....yes, there have been reports that some have gotten old Skyrim mods to work in SE and if you can get it working that's a win.  I've never really tested those mods in SE, myself though.

I also noticed that you want UNP and CBBE together, which can be done.  However, the thing is when the player character is naked, the skin texture itself will look different from when the armor is put on.  The position of the nipples will probably be in a different placement too....just from my experience.

So true Booceefus. As far as I know All of the above mods are for old Skyrim (not ported to SE) There are good mods out for SE, just not as refined as the above mentioned. I would recommend (Amorous Adventures-SexLab-70495-3-2-1) Animated Prostitution SE, Carnival 0.11.0, SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1, SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - LightSE, to get started.

Archived