[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, great mod, amazing job all around, but I'm having an issue.

Just wondering If I'm the only one with issues around dildo's not appearing for animations? Specifically, the dildos are not appearing for animations where they should be. I've tried to just ignore it, but it's getting a bit frustrating when I'm seeing seemingly nobody else having this issue, and I don't know how to resolve it (I've tried searching FAQs and terms related in the forums but nothing has turned up). I have the appropriate Wildguy dildo prop pack, but they never seem to play during any animations (haven't notices any for A. Trois animations specifically, even since the update). Tried redownloading the Dildo prop pack by Wildguy again, but nothing changed, I'm still having ghost props appear (or in this case, not appear) for animations that specifically require said props.

Just wondering if it has more to do with that mod in particular not being updated since last year, that it's no longer compatible? Or ever was, because I've never noticed it ever working, since I downloaded the mod (about 4 months ago).

Or is it how I have it archived in my mod folder? I honestly don't know what I could've done wrong for them to not appear during animations that utilize the dildo props.

12 hours ago, gotalighter said:

Hello, great mod, amazing job all around, but I'm having an issue.

Just wondering If I'm the only one with issues around dildo's not appearing for animations? Specifically, the dildos are not appearing for animations where they should be. I've tried to just ignore it, but it's getting a bit frustrating when I'm seeing seemingly nobody else having this issue, and I don't know how to resolve it (I've tried searching FAQs and terms related in the forums but nothing has turned up). I have the appropriate Wildguy dildo prop pack, but they never seem to play during any animations (haven't notices any for A. Trois animations specifically, even since the update). Tried redownloading the Dildo prop pack by Wildguy again, but nothing changed, I'm still having ghost props appear (or in this case, not appear) for animations that specifically require said props.

Just wondering if it has more to do with that mod in particular not being updated since last year, that it's no longer compatible? Or ever was, because I've never noticed it ever working, since I downloaded the mod (about 4 months ago).

Or is it how I have it archived in my mod folder? I honestly don't know what I could've done wrong for them to not appear during animations that utilize the dildo props.

You should have props & devices loaded before WW in your mods folder. You can put them in a folder titled "Devices" or "Sex toys" or something like that.

As long as it is alphabetically before WW. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 11:22 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

You should have props & devices loaded before WW in your mods folder. You can put them in a folder titled "Devices" or "Sex toys" or something like that.

As long as it is alphabetically before WW. :) 

Thanks for the help B10HAZARD.

Just to clarify, does Wicked whims need to be in a subfolder within the mods as well as the props (dildos)?

As in: mods > Devices (for the dildo props) / mods > Ww (Both mods "wicked whims" and the "wildguy dildos" are placed in separate subfolders within Mods? Or the same subfolder?)

I'll be trying both out in the meantime, but I'm asking in case maybe someone else runs into the same issue as me (but maybe my ignorance is unique to me).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 8:35 AM, gotalighter said:

Thanks for the help B10HAZARD.

Just to clarify, does Wicked whims need to be in a subfolder within the mods as well as the props (dildos)?

As in: mods > Devices (for the dildo props) / mods > Ww (Both mods "wicked whims" and the "wildguy dildos" are placed in separate subfolders within Mods? Or the same subfolder?)

I'll be trying both out in the meantime, but I'm asking in case maybe someone else runs into the same issue as me (but maybe my ignorance is unique to me).

I always advise you to keep Packs separate in subfolders, to be able to organize everything better and know where they are, as there can be no duplicates, otherwise there will be conflicts. Every PACK you update, the previous one needs to be deleted, so you can install the new one.

So your MODs folder can always have subfolders, for example:

...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod
...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones
...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ATrois
...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\wildguy dildos
...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa BDSM
...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Huge Dildo Set By Podyssey

So, you know where each Pack/MOD is, and if you need to delete any, just delete the subfolder.

Edited by A.Trois
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with these animations, I enjoy most of them.. mainly the more recent ones but it gets tedious to scroll through all of the animations each time, so is there some sort of redux file that essentially contains just the updated animations? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...