[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

On 3/20/2023 at 2:26 PM, Darks0ul said:

@A.Trois love your update. But can you add the name of the new animation of the pack, it's hard to track the anims when there are a lot of previews on website

in each preview there is the title and in the LIST.TXT file inside the pack, they are always the first 5 or 10 animations posted, if you hover over the image the title appears

image.png.c8b0a7541fa24f9390427b6dd89ee004.png

On 4/14/2023 at 8:21 AM, virepef642 said:

littledicaiPhone8Gold is not showing with these two animations tesing youtube sex & rough youtube sex.

Had a look at the snippet tuning file, both are missing animation_props_list.

Reveal hidden contents

1834936256_Untitled(2).thumb.png.d6a32213028a7ce25d3c88623dae1ef1.png

This animation is from 2018, one of the oldest, there was still no code for the object to appear in the hand of a SIM. You need to go to CAS, go to GLASSES, and then there's the IPHONE.

youtube.gif.63c2818d15ef6e68ec38c40138f66aa2.gif

Edited by A.Trois
On 4/21/2023 at 7:39 AM, A.Trois said:

This animation is from 2018, one of the oldest, there was still no code for the object to appear in the hand of a SIM. You need to go to CAS, go to GLASSES, and then there's the IPHONE.

Oh i thought it was the littledica iPhone since you told SuckerDeluxe on page 20 to download that phone for the tesing youtube sex animations.

I'll just add those animations to the ignore list since i wont just go to CAS when a random animation occurs. Thanks for your animations.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for providing us with amazing animations!! I have a question, so there is an animation on mirror which spawns real dildo  from the set called "anal on mirror" the thing is i wanna use that animation the other way so i removed that certain dildo in order to make my thoughts work, but after i removed the dildo from the game the animation itself got lost and i cant find it, as far as i know animations work even if props are not downloaded etc., just wanted to know in order for certain animation to work do u exactly need that dildo or is there any other way?

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 8:24 PM, XOcray said:

Hey, thanks for providing us with amazing animations!! I have a question, so there is an animation on mirror which spawns real dildo  from the set called "anal on mirror" the thing is i wanna use that animation the other way so i removed that certain dildo in order to make my thoughts work, but after i removed the dildo from the game the animation itself got lost and i cant find it, as far as i know animations work even if props are not downloaded etc., just wanted to know in order for certain animation to work do u exactly need that dildo or is there any other way?

Best regards!

so, normally when animations use an object, they only appear in the list when the object is in the game.

On 5/22/2023 at 3:47 AM, A.Trois said:

so, normally when animations use an object, they only appear in the list when the object is in the game.

Thank u you for ur time to respond, logically i agree, but there were animations that were there in the list that i could use but some props wouldn't appear so i thought if the objects are necessary. Appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to upload for the latest pack for a few hours, and LL is giving error all the time. I am waiting to solve, in the meantime, you can download by the link below. 
Remembering that: If have a lot of downloads at the same time on this link, the "Google Drive" freezes, and should wait about 1h to try to download it again, it happened last time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooea6NAJtVrgyaF3maiF7FodSCrlnz2v/view?usp=drive_link

error.jpg.0460a04ce924940d93a57c4da209c860.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, CandieNemesys said:

hi! is there any way to know if an animation is using the rigged vagina/anus? 

always loved your animations btw, ive been using them since i started using ww:3

I've been trying to use it in all new animations, the ones I do that aren't "old sequence". When I do an old animation sequence, it's usually the old rig, and there was no vaginal/anal rig.
So normally animations with 001 / 002 / 003, most have vaginal rig.

• 3 weeks later...