Need help increasing speed for adjusting positions

Let's start by explaining this carefully to avoid misundstandings. I want to increase the amount of distance the characters are adjusted when I press a key during sex to approximately the double. I'm using LoversExtender for rev91 and opened it with OBSE. Then I open the script called xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl and there is a value called "disc" which controls the amount of movement. I changed it from 0.1 to 0.2 but the LoversExtenter ui which shows Sex Power is gone when I launch the game afterwards, so it seems I cannot edit the script. Now I wonder, how can I do this without screwing up anything?

This is what the script looks like:

scn xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl

;真っ最中のキー操作処-・

array_var ar

float passed

ref xme

ref zme

ref offence

ref defence

int i0

short s0

float f0

float f1

float f2

float f3

float disc

Begin Function { ar passed }

if IsControlPressed 10 ; RUN

set disc to 1

else

set disc to 0.2

endif

;最低限の代入

let xme := ar["xme"]

let zme := ar["zme"]

let offence := ar["offence"]

let defence := ar["defence"]

;printC "xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl: %n to %n" offence defence

;Rev60 モーション読み込み済でないなら帰る

if eval(ar["flag"] & 2048) == 0

return

endif

;プレイヤー関-^H

if eval(ar["bpl"])

;キー押下状態を調べる

if IsControlPressed 28

if eval(ar["keyGrab"] < 2)

let ar["keyGrab"] += 1

endif

else

let ar["keyGrab"] := 0

endif

if IsControlPressed 13

if eval(ar["keyJump"] < 2)

let ar["keyJump"] += 1

endif

else

let ar["keyJump"] := 0

endif

if IsControlPressed 16

if eval(ar["keyRest"] < 2)

let ar["keyRest"] += 1

endif

else

let ar["keyRest"] := 0

endif

;Rev63 キー操作による中断(プレイヤーが被レイプ者ではない場合のみ)

set s0 to 0

if IsControlPressed 4 && IsControlPressed 6 ;Use and Block

if Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier != 4

set s0 to 1

endif

call xLoversCmnSetItemCount player xLoversPkrWait 0

set xLoversSPHUD.SPProem to 0

endif

if s0

let ar["keyAbortPassed"] += passed

else

let ar["keyAbortPassed"] := 0.0

endif

; ;Rev60 サンプリング

; if eval( ar["sampling"] == 1 )

; set s0 to GetButtonPressed

; if s0 < 0

; return

; endif

; if s0 == 0 ;Yes

; let ar["sampling"] := 2

; ;開始

; Call xLoversPkrSetScale xme 1.0

; Call xLoversPkrSetScale zme 1.0

; else ;No

; let ar["sampling"] := 0

; endif

; endif

; if eval(ar["keyRest"] == 1)

; if eval( ar["sampling"] == 0 )

; MessageBoxEx "最適な座標値を取得する為のサンプリング作業を開始します。%r【注意】%rサンプリング作業を開始すると現在のプレイデータは破棄され、作業終-ケ後にロードしてやり直す必-vが・ります。%r開始してもよろしいですか?|は__い|いいえ"

; let ar["sampling"] := 1

; return

; endif

; endif

;体位変更

if eval(ar["keyGrab"] == 1)

if eval(ar["hStep"]>=1 && ar["hStep"]<=3)

if eval(ar["localFlag"] & 4)==0 ;体位変更禁止ビットが-ァっていない

if eval(ar["doOnce"] == 1) ;モーション読み込み済み

;20100819 Shift操作に対応

if IsKeyPressed2 42==0 ;&& IsKeyPressed2 54==0

let i0 := Call xLoversPkrGetSameGroupSPos ar["sPos"] 1 1 ;追加モーション・可

else

let i0 := Call xLoversPkrGetSameGroupSPos ar["sPos"] (-1) 1 ;追加モーション・可

endif

if eval(ar["sPos"] != i0)

let ar["sPos"] := i0

let ar["doOnce"] := 2 ;体位変更

endif

endif

endif

endif

endif

;H進行 Rev60 新仕-lに対応

if eval(ar["hStepFlag"] == 1) ;StepMode(Wait)

if eval(ar["keyJump"] == 1)

if xme.GetItemCount xLoversPkrStop==0 && zme.GetItemCount xLoversPkrStop==0

;SHIFT押されていない?

if IsKeyPressed2 42==0 ;&& IsKeyPressed2 54==0

;押されていない=次へ

if eval(ar["hStep"]>=1 && ar["hStep"]<3)

let ar["hStepFlag"] := 2 ;進行OK

endif

else

;押されている=前へ-゚る(ただしフィニッシュ-「-栫j

if eval(ar["hStep"]>=2 && ar["hStep"]<=3)

let i0 := ar["hStep"] - 1

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount xme xLoversPkrStep i0

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount zme xLoversPkrStep i0

endif

endif

endif

endif

endif

;座標調整

if Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagTFC

if eval(ar["doOnce"] == 1)

set i0 to 0

if IsKeyPressed2 2 !=0 ;1

let ar["xyMov"] -= disc

set i0 to 1

elseif IsKeyPressed2 3 !=0 ;2

let ar["xyMov"] += disc

set i0 to 1

elseif IsKeyPressed2 4 != 0 ;3

let ar["xAddZ"] -= disc

set i0 to 1

elseif IsKeyPressed2 5 != 0 ;4

let ar["xAddZ"] += disc

set i0 to 1

elseif IsKeyPressed2 10 !=0 ;9

let ar["zAddZ"] -= disc

let ar["xAddZ"] += disc ;反作用補正

set i0 to 1

elseif IsKeyPressed2 11 !=0 ;0

let ar["zAddZ"] += disc

let ar["xAddZ"] -= disc ;反作用補正

set i0 to 1

endif

if i0

let f0 := ar["sPos"]

let f1 := ar["xyMov"]

let f2 := ar["xAddZ"]

let f3 := ar["zAddZ"]

printC "Lovers: %02.0f_Motion / xymov=%.2f / xaddz=%.2f / zaddz=%.2f [discrecity = %g]" f0 f1 f2 f3 disc

;記録

if xLoversPkrQuest.AdjustMemory

Call xLoversPkrAdjustEntry xme zme ar["sPos"] ar["xyMov"] ar["xAddZ"] ar["zAddZ"]

endif

endif

endif

endif

endif

End

;

; 583

;

I don't think you want to be messing with pk extender but rather lovers with pk itself. Revision 96 of lovers with pk found a way to do just what you are saying by having the user hold the shift key along with the corresponding number key.

You could also look at the pk extender revision for version 94 (which works with lovers version 96) and that may contain answers as well.

Perhaps you have to adjust things in both lovers with pk and pk extender for it to work.

I don't think you want to be messing with pk extender but rather lovers with pk itself. Revision 96 of lovers with pk found a way to do just what you are saying by having the user hold the shift key along with the corresponding number key.

You could also look at the pk extender revision for version 94 (which works with lovers version 96) and that may contain answers as well.

Perhaps you have to adjust things in both lovers with pk and pk extender for it to work.

I've tried to do it in Lovers pk but it doesn't have any effect. Since extender loads after pk, extender's script will have priority.

I'll try the later versions but are they compatible with older plugins for lovers?

I've tried to do it in Lovers pk but it doesn't have any effect. Since extender loads after pk' date=' extender's script will have priority.

I'll try the later versions but are they compatible with older plugins for lovers?

[/quote']

The jury is still out on that one.

I "think" lovers with pk revision 94 was the first to include the new faster moving speed. There is a pk extender version patch for 94.

Now the newest lovers with pk version is 96, however I do not know if the lovers extender v94 patch will work with it. I do have feedback that some of the older plugins are glitchy with v96 but nothing iron clad solid. Right now there is still too much unknown and I have not had time to sit down and test things.

To do a true, solid test one should have a lovers clean oblivion setup and just start motoring through plugins a couple at a time, testing them to make sure things work together. To date no one has taken the time to actually do this, so you will find people that say it breaks things, and others that say no it doesn't. I am inclined to believe neither, since no one has sat down and taken the time to really test these correctly. Dumping them all into your data folder, enabling them and saying things work because I am not getting a CTD isn't a true test as I think you would agree.....:P

One day I may get around to doing this, but it probably won't be for a couple of months as I am hip deep with other projects that completely fill up my spare time right now. :(

I think you can adjust positions faster with the modifier key presed. Like, you know, the "Ctrl" one or "Shift" one.

Not sure wich though. Never used them.

BTW, do you have CSExtender installed? Cause i think

;

; 583

;

at the end of this script means you need one.

In the readme for CSExtender it says I should extract the v1.0 exe of the CS and rename it but I can't do that since I already have v1.2 installed and can't only extract the exe without uninstalling that. Is this step important?

Btw, I could edit the script and it still works fine now. :)

Archived