[REQUEST] some mod ideas

so i was thinking about a mod that makes the following things:

sleepinng in a random bed (if not inside of a city) can cause a random event to happen, you get stabbed (using the animation of mercer frey tabbing you with the sword) by a "bandit rapist" or something like that, and each of your follower will get raped too, depending of thir sex.
(can't fight back this)
(will have a SKSE menu to set the chance of this)
(this will work perfectly with iNeed or Realist needs and diseases i think)

"Sex assault": if you sleep inside of your house (independent of the city) can spawn a "Thief" that has 100% of chance of knocking you out and raping (the struggle bar will not appear),but, for each animation a bar called "screaming" or something like this will appear and if you fill this a guard of the hold appear and kill the thief that is raping you.
(will have a SKSE menu to set the chance)
(this will work perfectly with iNeed or Realist needs and diseases i think)

"Corrupt guards" you can remove your bounty by having sex with them,when they get close to you opening the chat menu a new chat option will appear like: can't you ignore the bounty and came here claim my pussy's bouny? (what the fuck?)
for each guard you have sex the bounty will low 1000 gold,but every single guard will be peaceful.
(don't know if this can be done, but just a idea)

just few ideas that i haved, i dont know how to mod and create a script,etc so i will leave these ideas on the hands of the professionals

you can change everything if its better to you,just don't run away from the idea given

<3

Archived