Red Faction Armageddon

nanogenesis

So erm, I played this last year, got a retail on release, and I was VERY pleased. As to be expected from this game, the destruction is awesome, never fails to please me. The new feature introduced is now you can repair destroyed stuff which comes in VERY handy (like repair cover, now isn't that awesome?).

I like how this game is more story driven. Honestly in Red Faction Guerrilla I HATED spawning enemies to a level of infinity, plus that thing about destroying bases to continue story missions.

Also the protagonist has a perfect character. The antagonist is also pretty smart. The story begins well and ends well.

In case you want to know about the game, check the first few minutes :

[video=youtube]

And if you're unsatisfied, more :

[video=youtube]

Note: This much is not enough, as further in the game you get more power ups, like a shield ability, an ability where you can launch the enemies into the air, berserk.

Note 2: If someone every asks me which are the few best games you played in 2011, I definitely mentioned this game, hell I liked it.

P.S. Some may think this plays and feels as a console game.

Archived