7B Bombshell sliders for CBBE

Hi! I apologize if this thread already exists, but I searched for the topic and found nothing.

I've been using CBBE for a while (curvy mostly). Not long ago i found a couple of 7B bombshell armors which I liked, so I created a new character to use them.

Problem is, my new character has the CBBE body (when she's nude). If i put some 7B Bombshell armors they will change the shape, but that's not the point. I want a body that matches with the armors. The sliders for RaceMenu doesn't have a "7B Bombshell Low/High to CBBE" option like outfit studio... And i don't want to replace the whole body preset from BodySlide, cause i want NPCs to use CBBE curvy, and 7B Bombshell only on my char.

I know there's has to be a way to do it, but i can't figure out how...

If anyone can help me, it will be great!

thanks in advance.

7B Bombshell is in the uunp side of bodyslide, so if you want then it would need new textures for the unp family, and all the uunp bodyslide files for the current armour and clothing you use.

Then it would be a simply matter of choosing the 7base bombshell preset in body slide with the uunp hdt or uunp special body, and the building all the armours you have.

7B Bombshell is in the uunp side of bodyslide, so if you want then it would need new textures for the unp family, and all the uunp bodyslide files for the current armour and clothing you use.

Then it would be a simply matter of choosing the 7base bombshell preset in body slide with the uunp hdt or uunp special body, and the building all the armours you have.

Hey, Thanks for answering. I'll be more specific. I don't need to convert my armors, what i've been trying to do was to equip 7B bombshell armor on a CBBE body.

When I load a 7B bombshell armor on a CBBE body, it gets the right shape, but the textures (the skin part) look funny. For example, the nipple texture doesn't match with the mesh position, and the textures in the crotch don't match either.

So, i thought about replacing the base mesh in outfit studio. My plan was to "duplicate" 7B bombshell shape with CBBE sliders... but i found this impossible to do. Perhaps it is my lack of experience, but i cannot replicate the exact shape. It seems like CBBE lacks the necessary sliders... 7B bombshell has a very unique LEG shape which i believe it is not possible to replicate with CBBE default sliders.

So, what are my options here? I'm fairly new to modding, been messing around for a week or so. My first question is: Is there any way to add new sliders to CBBE body? if not, how can i equip 7B bombshell clothes without breaking the textures? I don't want to replace CBBE for all the content, just one toon... is it possible to have both CBBE and 7B? Perhaps a custom race? (i just read about them but know nothing really).

Any idea will be very appreciated.

Archived