Dremora for the L world

Warped Realities

Simple request really.

Does there exist a mod that converts all Dremora to female with appropriate voices so they're fitting with the L world mod...

One that also makes them properly lovers compatible as far as undressing would also be cool (I think there's something screwy with their armour that causes problems isn't there?).

And yes they're technically lovers compatible. But I just can't get behind the idea of screwing someone covered in that much sharp metal during the act. And the armour dremora wear is truly remarkably pointy. So I consider the undressing sorta required.

load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

SunderedKeep.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

xeoex.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Right thanks for the heads up. Two tangental questions:

1. The L world Dremora don't seem to be on the same team as the 'critter' Daedra and entertaining scuffles have been occuring on the other side of the Oblivion gates as a result. Is that intentional on the L World's authors part or is it a bug?

2. My health is regenerating for some reason, any clue why based on my load order?

I don't know if you still are trying to mess with the Dremoras' armor, but in Lovers Settings there is an option within the clothing menus that allows unplayable equipment to be removed as well. The dremora armor is unplayable.

It is turned off on default because many equips important to quests are unplayable.

Archived