Cinderella Escape 1 and 2 on Steam

snakefudo

So pretty recently, a game called Cinderella Escape 2 Revenge was released and it looks pretty great, but then I found the first game was also on sale, and it's actually a pretty good puzzle game with puzzles you actually have to think through to get past. However, I just found out that this used to be an Adult Game, and I am having trouble finding a good 18 patch so i can get the full experience. Anyone know where I can find it? Also the creator has posted the patch for the second game for free on his Patreon, so there is no need to look for that.

So pretty recently, a game called Cinderella Escape 2 Revenge was released and it looks pretty great, but then I found the first game was also on sale, and it's actually a pretty good puzzle game with puzzles you actually have to think through to get past. However, I just found out that this used to be an Adult Game, and I am having trouble finding a good 18 patch so i can get the full experience. Anyone know where I can find it? Also the creator has posted the patch for the second game for free on his Patreon, so there is no need to look for that.

When went into Steam's list of guides for that game, this was the first one I saw: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1096400259

(Edit: If you have tried things which did not work, and would prefer people not suggest them to you, it would usually be a good idea to list those things you tried...)

The only thing possible to do is:

buy Cinderella 1 (R18+ uncensored)  from DLsite http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE163752.html

buy Cinderella 2  from  Steam and take the 18+ patch here  https://www.patreon.com/posts/cinderella-2-r18-14698094

I already have the Cinderella 2 patch, but i don't want to buy it from DLsite as i don't trust it and i have no way to buy things from there anyway

The dev removed content from the steam release of Cin 1. I have read the dll crashes the game now as content it looks for is removed. As Kagura said,  you need to buy from dlsite if you want the first game patched up. The download on the creators patreon site works fine for the the second game and is free.

As far as I have ever heard, dlsite is legit.

The dev removed content from the steam release of Cin 1. I have read the dll crashes the game now as content it looks for is removed. As Kagura said,  you need to buy from dlsite if you want the first game patched up. The download on the creators patreon site works fine for the the second game and is free.

As far as I have ever heard, dlsite is legit.

DLsite is legit huh? Well I have no way to actually buy hentai games from that site, as I have no credit card and I never heard it having cards you can use.

Archived