Of Goblins and Men: Engi (RaceMenu Preset)

Hi; Being an Elf is not bad. Being with only one leg is not bad either. But those ears are not elf ears and she does not look like a dog or pig. She certainly does not fly with those ears like Dumbo. Sticking out as far as they do, does take away from her otherwise beautiful looks. I know the Creation Kit and you can do better with her by raising the ears higher not making them stick out. Other than the ears you have a super nice mod and I would love to download her to add to my Skyrim game. Thanks.

Sincerely,

MCC 

18 minutes ago, mycastlecellar said:

Hi; Being an Elf is not bad. Being with only one leg is not bad either. But those ears are not elf ears and she does not look like a dog or pig. She certainly does not fly with those ears like Dumbo. Sticking out as far as they do, does take away from her otherwise beautiful looks. I know the Creation Kit and you can do better with her by raising the ears higher not making them stick out. Other than the ears you have a super nice mod and I would love to download her to add to my Skyrim game. Thanks.

Sincerely,

MCC 

She's goblin, not an elf.

• 3 months later...

I have these mods enabled:

SkyUI

RaceMenu

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended              

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior 7_4_4

SKSE

Demoniac Textures 

SG Hair Pack 350 

The eyes of beauty

Brows

Freckle Mania 2

oGaM (engi)              

The player is a exclamation point in a red square that clips through the ground.

When I type showracemenu in the console the game crashes

What have I done wrong, how do I get this to work?

13 hours ago, nlnkkbm said:

I have these mods enabled:

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior 7_4_4

SKSE

Demoniac Textures 

SG Hair Pack 350 

The eyes of beauty

Brows

Freckle Mania 2

oGaM (engi)              

The player is a exclamation point in a red square that clips through the ground.

When I type showracemenu in the console the game crashes

What have I done wrong, how do I get this to work?

Sounds like something is conflicting or simply missing.

Did you install a basic body like CBBE or UNP ?

Try loading a game-save that is made before you installed any mods.

Wait, I am confused with something.

it says I need:

But isnt that only for skyrim special edition? It says special right?

I am now trying to get racemenu on skyrim special edition, with little success.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:41 PM, nlnkkbm said:

Wait, I am confused with something.

it says I need:

But isnt that only for skyrim special edition? It says special right?

I am now trying to get racemenu on skyrim special edition, with little success.

wait nevermind, i was confused because the link you gave to XPMSE linked to the special edition version, 

so i think i was missing the cbbe body beforehand, 

the character looks skinnier look:Untitled.thumb.jpg.66b45e74b4fe352275b65f75b3848ab9.jpg

something is wrong, do you know what is happening?

edit: PubicMeshColor.esm is red instead of green in the presets tab, I dont know if I need that and didnt get it somehow. oh and the leg stump isnt there

12 hours ago, nlnkkbm said:

wait nevermind, i was confused because the link you gave to XPMSE linked to the special edition version, 

so i think i was missing the cbbe body beforehand, 

the character looks skinnier look:Untitled.thumb.jpg.66b45e74b4fe352275b65f75b3848ab9.jpg

something is wrong, do you know what is happening?

edit: PubicMeshColor.esm is red instead of green in the presets tab, I dont know if I need that and didnt get it somehow. oh and the leg stump isnt there

ayy I got it to look more like it: 

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.130216f2580dece08ec2563ca1535a2f.jpg

what I did was:

get bodyslide (didnt even know I needed it)

and use the super thick preset with it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83239

and then load the engi preset

is this what i am supposed to do?

now im working on getting that osare culort outfit to work, it has the shape but it says no image on it:Untitled2.thumb.jpg.f6d1635d286edc820d695cfca1069755.jpg

also yours looks like it has more pronounced thigh muscles, but that might just be the lighting

Spoiler
On 5/26/2018 at 9:57 PM, nlnkkbm said:

ayy I got it to look more like it: 

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.130216f2580dece08ec2563ca1535a2f.jpg

what I did was:

get bodyslide (didnt even know I needed it)

and use the super thick preset with it https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83239

and then load the engi preset

is this what i am supposed to do?

now im working on getting that osare culort outfit to work, it has the shape but it says no image on it:Untitled2.thumb.jpg.f6d1635d286edc820d695cfca1069755.jpg

also yours looks like it has more pronounced thigh muscles, but that might just be the lighting

Engi has 2 presets: One with a missing leg and one with both her legs. So if you want to have both legs visible, please select Engi (with both legs).

And i don't know where or what you're doing, but i use UUNP... much handier.

• 9 months later...
6 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

how can one make their character short like your character?

play around with XPMSE's plug in in RaceMenu.
Ingame type "showracemenu" and go to body scales... there you'll find what you seek.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, alrosare said:

What do you mean with the second preset? I cant seem to find anything else than the 1 legged one.

Then you'll have to place it manually in the data/skske/chargen/presets folder.

1 hour ago, shidoni said:

Then you'll have to place it manually in the data/skske/chargen/presets folder.

I placed the jslot file manually into the preset file but it doesn't seem to do give me the other version, there is also the nif file although i am not sure what it's purpose is.

Also is there is supposed to be only one file in the "download this file" section?

8 hours ago, alrosare said:

I placed the jslot file manually into the preset file but it doesn't seem to do give me the other version, there is also the nif file although i am not sure what it's purpose is.

Also is there is supposed to be only one file in the "download this file" section?

normally within the .rar, there should be 2 .jslot files. One called Engi, the other Engi(with both her legs).

If this is not the case, i must have forgotten to include it.Engi (With both her legs).jslot

The .nif files are the facesculpt . If the preset srews up somewhere, simply go to the Sculpt tab and load the engi sculpt. This should normally give you the preset as intended.

20181019110659_1.jpg.10727d9c59bdaf08d0695c8fdb25122d.jpg

4 hours ago, shidoni said:

normally within the .rar, there should be 2 .jslot files. One called Engi, the other Engi(with both her legs).

If this is not the case, i must have forgotten to include it.Engi (With both her legs).jslot

The .nif files are the facesculpt . If the preset srews up somewhere, simply go to the Sculpt tab and load the engi sculpt. This should normally give you the preset as intended.

It works now, thanks alot!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/30/2019 at 9:13 AM, shidoni said:

Just wanted to say, I love your presets and...this screen is mesmerizingly good. I could legit hang it in my bedroom.