A more reasonable size for CHSBHC

jhondidfool

I was wondering if it's possible to alter skeleton.nif on CHSBHC so the breasts and but are not so exaggeratedly large, but just a bit bigger than the Vanilla or just like CBBE sizes for 0 and 100.

It's frustrating because I like moving boobies (who doesn't?) but it just breaks my immersion when they clip with bandoleers and pouches, with the clothes, with the furnitures, with... damn, with people passing by! I think a more natural size for this body mod would allow for more people to use the many awesome armours converted to it.

If I'm not mistaken' date=' I think you can adjust the bust size of a female PC with the weight slider. NPC's, on the other hand, is something that I'm not sure about.

[/quote']

There's a console command "setnpcweight", you target an NPC or the player and it changes weight according to the 0-100 scale.

Just reinstalled. E cups everywhere. I want a C to be the max' date=' a B to be the norm, like real life. (Ok, C is not the max in real life, but yes the largest "usual" size)

[/quote']

CHSBHC is called Cherry Hotaling's Bigger (i think)

H-Cup for a reason. for those types of tit sizes, you would be better off using UNP.

Cherry Hotaling's SUPER BUSTY H-Cup.

But close enough lol. None the less the body has a huge range it varies from between 0 weight and 100 but yea. I think I might suggest

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13180

It's a modified CBBE body with a surprisingly large amount of armors already for it and it's in my opinion the best body next to CHSBHC if you still want a girl with nice thick thighs, a nice ass, just a little more toned down next to CHSBHC.

But close enough lol. None the less the body has a huge range it varies from between 0 weight and 100 but yea. I think I might suggest

It's a modified CBBE body with a surprisingly large amount of armors already for it and it's in my opinion the best body next to CHSBHC if you still want a girl with nice thick thighs' date=' a nice ass, just a little more toned down next to CHSBHC.

[/quote']

I know the 3M variant, and I love it... but it doesn't jiggle.

It's a modified CBBE body with a surprisingly large amount of armors already for it and it's in my opinion the best body next to CHSBHC if you still want a girl with nice thick thighs' date=' a nice ass, just a little more toned down next to CHSBHC.

[/quote']

I know the 3M variant, and I love it... but it doesn't jiggle.

you can try UNPB. idk what conversions there are for it, though. however, i do know that it can look a lot like CBBE since it has bigger boobs but with jiggle.

Am I seeing things or is the OP whining about big tits after installing a big tits mod?

Switch to UNP if you want realistic sizes. That's really your only choice outside of getting over it and dealing with a mod you obviously don't like.

And, if for whatever reason you can't live without the godawful jiggle anims with CHSBHC, there's a couple of versions compatible with them.

There's a nifty pack of skeletons that will either increase or decrease CHSBHC bust size. If you head over to: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813&highlight=teals and download the "Scale Skeletons" archive, you'll find it has several skeletons with up to a 50% bust size decrease. And if that's not enough, some of the skeletons in there, such as the VadersApp one (previously linked in this thread) are already made to reduce breast size.

Also note that these skeletons can work for other bodies with BBP. I've used them successfully with ADEC, but I'm unsure of UNBP.

There's a nifty pack of skeletons that will either increase or decrease CHSBHC bust size. If you head over to: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4813&highlight=teals and download the "Scale Skeletons" archive' date=' you'll find it has several skeletons with up to a 50% bust size decrease. And if that's not enough, some of the skeletons in there, such as the VadersApp one (previously linked in this thread) are already made to reduce breast size.

Also note that these skeletons can work for other bodies with BBP. I've used them successfully with ADEC, but I'm unsure of UNBP.

[/quote']

I've found UNPB-BBP to be more to my liking, after all... the problem is that I can't find a vanilla clothes and armor replacer for UNP or UNPB, much less UNPB-BBP. At least not a normal one. I've seen several skimpy replacers, but it's not my cup of tea.

adjusting breast size via skeleton is actually pretty easy provided you have a basic knowledge of nifskope. Open the skeleton_female.nif and look at the chest area of the skeleton. look at the two "bones" that should branch off and head towards the head but are simmiler. Right click this bone and go to edit, and change the scale to something under 1.0 to have it be a max of less than the normal body. Save the file and test your changes until you get the number just right.

And for those that want bigger breasts can do the opposite and set the nuber above 1.0.

adjusting breast size via skeleton is actually pretty easy provided you have a basic knowledge of nifskope. Open the skeleton_female.nif and look at the chest area of the skeleton. look at the two "bones" that should branch off and head towards the head but are simmiler. Right click this bone and go to edit' date=' and change the scale to something under 1.0 to have it be a max of less than the normal body. Save the file and test your changes until you get the number just right.

And for those that want bigger breasts can do the opposite and set the nuber above 1.0.

[/quote']

Thanks! I'll have to give this a try.

adjusting breast size via skeleton is actually pretty easy provided you have a basic knowledge of nifskope. Open the skeleton_female.nif and look at the chest area of the skeleton. look at the two "bones" that should branch off and head towards the head but are simmiler. Right click this bone and go to edit' date=' and change the scale to something under 1.0 to have it be a max of less than the normal body. Save the file and test your changes until you get the number just right.

[/quote']

The breast, the prebreast or both? It crashed on me with only prebreast. (I had a corrupted skeleton file)

I've been playing with it, and it works... when they're nude. The outfits are still the same. I noticed that there are two bones in the outfits that are labelled as breasts. Will moving them decrease the size? It looks to me like it needs a mesh edit, if anything else...

as long as the armor mesh utilizes the breast bones it should affect it the same as the body' date=' but stuff such as calientes bodyslide armors/clothes wont work unless it uses the bbp and breast bones(which it doesn't unless you find one thats modded).

[/quote']

That much I knew. The thingis that there's XXX_0 and XXX_1. I've read the tutorials, and know they're for the size slider. The thing is that, at weight 100, even if I set prebreast bones to 0.25, the outfit still looks as if they were set to 1.00. I checked and maybe they use a different skeleton? All the bones I see when I open XXX_1 or _0 go down to the root bone.

That much I knew. The thingis that there's XXX_0 and XXX_1. I've read the tutorials' date=' and know they're for the size slider. The thing is that, at weight 100, even if I set prebreast bones to 0.25, the outfit still looks as if they were set to 1.00. I checked and maybe they use a different skeleton? All the bones I see when I open XXX_1 or _0 go down to the root bone.

[/quote']

It has very little to do with the bones. The modders make armor sets to fit certain body types. Most modders that make armor for CHSBHC make the armor purposefully to fit a max body weight body. Meaning they take the armor and wrap it around a full weight body. So regardless of what the bones have been decreased to or not the mesh of the armor (and the body itself) is left looking the same way that the modder intended it. Which in most cases is a max weight body. I'm pretty sure you'd have to go and open up the armor in blender and reduce the breast size via proportional editing for the breasts to be reduced.

• 2 months later...

[/quote']

The breast, the prebreast or both? It crashed on me with only prebreast. (I had a corrupted skeleton file)

I've been playing with it, and it works... when they're nude. The outfits are still the same. I noticed that there are two bones in the outfits that are labelled as breasts. Will moving them decrease the size? It looks to me like it needs a mesh edit, if anything else...

Thank you very much I was desesperate !!! CHSBHC is cheated, it is totally unreal!

Well, thank you ^^

Archived