Missions

I believe there is a mod, four play Autonomy(?) that lets you use sex instead of speak check.   I thought there was something that added sex as an optional reward, but I am not sure if I am not just imagining it.

Overall technically it can be done, you can call a sex scene from a dialogue choice within a quest etc.  I think the problem, at least from my perspective, why you don't see more is that the dialogue system is:

1. Quest dialogue is really tedious and a pain to work with given the dialogue wheel structure and how the creation kit works setting them up.  
  2. The dialogue really expects to be voiced which creates issues that there are long pauses when making the choice and they cannot be skipped to get rid of the delay if it is not voiced.  I believe there is a mod out there that lets  you get around this by faking that it is voiced.
  3. The nature of FO4 being more of a shooter really than an rpg, so most vanilla quests require you just to kill and there are not many alternative solutions.  So there are not very much you can do to piggyback on vanilla quests to add sex as a solution.

I had been working on a mod where I added quests that were in the nature of go do this and offer sex to recruit that person type thing and wanted to expand on it, but gave up on it because of #1.

I believe there is a mod, four play Autonomy(?) that lets you use sex instead of speak check.   I thought there was something that added sex as an optional reward, but I am not sure if I am not just imagining it.

Overall technically it can be done, you can call a sex scene from a dialogue choice within a quest etc.  I think the problem, at least from my perspective, why you don't see more is that the dialogue system is:

1. Quest dialogue is really tedious and a pain to work with given the dialogue wheel structure and how the creation kit works setting them up.  
  2. The dialogue really expects to be voiced which creates issues that there are long pauses when making the choice and they cannot be skipped to get rid of the delay if it is not voiced.  I believe there is a mod out there that lets  you get around this by faking that it is voiced.
  3. The nature of FO4 being more of a shooter really than an rpg, so most vanilla quests require you just to kill and there are not many alternative solutions.  So there are not very much you can do to piggyback on vanilla quests to add sex as a solution.

I had been working on a mod where I added quests that were in the nature of go do this and offer sex to recruit that person type thing and wanted to expand on it, but gave up on it because of #1.

Yes, dialog is a real PITA.........But, that's what makes Fallout 4 superior to Skyrim.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived