What ninja armor is this?

Waldo

I found a pic of this armor on nexus:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/15143-1-1336125874.jpg

The armor is not in nexus mods' date='i searched in google but i couldn't find the armor too :(

Someone knows where i can find it? D:

[/quote']

there is a thread for this please post there :dodgy:

To be fair, the thread for asking is in the adult section.

Unless the "Mods" post in this section is for the same thing but over 1100 pages in the adult section one kinda makes that one the best place to ask.

Perhaps a mod needs to put a redirect sticky in this section to point to the thread in the adult section for these requests.

I found a pic of this armor on nexus:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/15143-1-1336125874.jpg

The armor is not in nexus mods' date='i searched in google but i couldn't find the armor too :(

Someone knows where i can find it? D:

[/quote']

there is a thread for this please post there :dodgy:

To be fair, the thread for asking is in the adult section.

Unless the "Mods" post in this section is for the same thing but over 1100 pages in the adult section one kinda makes that one the best place to ask.

Perhaps a mod needs to put a redirect sticky in this section to point to the thread in the adult section for these requests.

"what is this mod" isnt really an adult only since ive seen both adult and non adult mods there still i agree there probably should be a non adult version of "what is this mod" for those who dont like adult mods

• 2 months later...

I saw this the other day. Thought I'd have a wack at tracking it down...lol. No such luck but I think the Kunai on the the leg are from the RedSamurai_CBBE_Slim mod. Rest maybe kitbashed together. That's what I always do. I've tried to use nifscope to add this to unp ninja outfit I was working on today. Mixed results so far, but if I get it done I't will be close. Best of luck...

Archived