Removing Panties from a Mesh

Trying to get rid of the panties on the iron armour from here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/130750082440/peroperoarmorpack-for-7b

Tried Nifskope, but the panties are hardwired into the mesh, so I downloaded Blender3D and then failed utterly (Can't even zoom into the area, and when I tried rotating, the entire mesh pieces flies offscreen/I have no idea what I am doing/I can't believe I wasted 3 hours on this).

So, can some please help me remove it? Or, give me step by step instructions on how to use the stupid unintuitive zoom/rotate feature on Blender...

All done in nifskope. There's some masked areas on the texture (loincloth) so I just went to the UV map and selected the bits that made up the panties, scaled them down to .01 and moved them onto the masked area.

Next to tell the mesh to use alpha transparency, I right-clicked on the branch and attach property >niAlphaProperty

That's all it took since the texture paths were already set up.

All done in nifskope. There's some masked areas on the texture (loincloth) so I just went to the UV map and selected the bits that made up the panties, scaled them down to .01 and moved them onto the masked area.

Next to tell the mesh to use alpha transparency, I right-clicked on the branch and attach property >niAlphaProperty

That's all it took since the texture paths were already set up.

Taking your method, I tried doing the same to getting rid of the thong part on Edhildil's Witch Doctor.

YMKZjVp.png

Cannot locate the relevant part of the thong, I want to cry :X

Archived