Streams of papyrus warnings even with a clean install

Hi all,

So I was struggling with uninstall and re-install just to try and get my papyrus log clean in a paranoid sense, hoping that by doing so I can get a clean game and install all the mods I want without papyrus screaming around.

After my latest install, I tried to play Skyrim from one of my clean files, a fresh start with no mods on it and activated the game via steam. After going into the game and got out of it after a few minutes, I opened and checked my Papyrus log, and it is still screaming with warnings.

attached is the papyrus log, not sure what's happening.

Papyrus.0.log

All those warnings come from the default game and are nothing to worry about. At various times scripts were changed where properties that once existed have been removed or renamed, but the complied esp doesn't know about those changes. Anyway nothing in your log is of any concern at all, so don't worry.

thanks people, now I encounter another problem which when with all my mods installed, I can't go into the display settings without a CTD. probably due to the un-ported  MCM and SkyUI. the logs only says something about VM freezing and Thawing, which leads to no where.

thanks people, now I encounter another problem which when with all my mods installed, I can't go into the display settings without a CTD. probably due to the un-ported  MCM and SkyUI. the logs only says something about VM freezing and Thawing, which leads to no where.

Have you installed this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12175/?

Yes I have, and the problem still exist. The only way to avoid that is to not use SkyUI.

But there's only one instance that I have to access the Display menu, otherwise I could ignore this situation; it's just a bit annoying knowing that the game will CTD if I want to subtitles.

Archived