Need a few pointers.

Kashiwaba Tomoe

• 2 weeks later...

Preferbly FO3

Plan is to get mods that, graphically at least, I approve of, mod their stats as a personal mod, etc etc, pretty much just make stat mods, rebalances, etc.

edit for clarity:

Here's what Im planning basically

Re-balance all item stats to FO standards (not bethesda standards which are seperate)

rebalance all item prices. Power armor in vanilla is worth like 1000, actually I'm pretty sure all vanilla items are 1000 or under.....

I plan to scrap that, go to (for actual FO items) the FO/FO2 prices, similar prices for other weapons

Also, no level scaling what is avalible from shops, it gets leveled by your cash, if you got the cash you can get it, and generally try to change stats as possible to actually feel like fallout.

Ditto NPC spawns, no leveling, just much lower chance of the harder stuff showing up (but go back to the FO/FO2 encounter method of most critters being in small packs with mixed adults/young, even deathclaws)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived