A combination of mods that can allow you to change expressions with hotkeys?

Maybe I'm oblivious and this already exists, but I'd like to be able to change MY facial expressions (i play as a female) during animations for SexLab so it's not so... static. I don't really mind about changing NPC expressions, just my own. I thought that Female Animation Pack would allow this, but after installing I saw that it just gives you a ring which you can favorite, but then you have to select an expression from the UI and it's not seamless. Are there any mods/combinations of mods that allow's you to have face animations on hotkeys? Obviously, it'd be a bit limited, but 5 would do just for some variety.

Thanks

neither of these are straight up hotkeys but they're what I use..

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1527-fep-facial-expressions-project/ has pre-built expressions you access from a ring equip menu..

the easiest way is called mfg console.  It comes with some super common mod by default so you might already have it, but if you don't have it you can find it on the nexus. its no hotkey but because its the console, it pauses anything that's happening in-game including on going animations, so it can be really useful.

this is what it looks like:

ScreenShot254.jpg

When you open console (~) in-game and click on a character, if you have this phoneme/modifer window you already have mfg console installed.

Just type in console 'mm', or 'mp' for 'mfg phoneme/modifier', choose a number from the middle column and set a value.

So for example, If I wanted to close just the right eye I would type mm 1 100

Archived