CTD Animation Issue

So I finally got SexLab animations running after finding out it was a load order issue, but now this happened. I had a CTD and when I went back into MO it said in the warnings/issue thing(The one that looks like a road sign) it said there was a possible load order issue. it moved things around then I ran LOOT. I then relaunched SKSE and started playing and the animations would not play, the actors would just stand there doing their idle animations. Please Help.

So I finally got SexLab animations running after finding out it was a load order issue, but now this happened. I had a CTD and when I went back into MO it said in the warnings/issue thing(The one that looks like a road sign) it said there was a possible load order issue. it moved things around then I ran LOOT. I then relaunched SKSE and started playing and the animations would not play, the actors would just stand there doing their idle animations. Please Help.

never trust loot with sexlab mods

Suggested Load Order (depending on what mods you have):

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)

SexLab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)

(All other .esm mods here)

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

(All other .esp mods here)

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

rerun FNIS, and then do this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Will it matter if i do not have some of those .esm/ .esp's? (Such as the creature stuff

)

bare bones:

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)

SexLab.esm

(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)

(All other .esm mods here)

SkyUI.esp

FNIS.esp

(All other .esp mods here)

(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

without SLAL: go to the debug menu in SexLab's MCM to Rebuild the Animation Registry.

Archived