Did yesterday's update break bodyslide?

erc1971

So, my fallout game CTD'd after that pointless update.  So, I re-installed, and now bodyslide is not working - I cannot get it to change the shape of any items in game, and while in bodyslide itself, the preview is missing the textures.

My question is - did the update break bodyslide or did I screw up in my mod installation somewhere?

Thanks,

Eric

So, my fallout game CTD'd after that pointless update.  So, I re-installed, and now bodyslide is not working - I cannot get it to change the shape of any items in game, and while in bodyslide itself, the preview is missing the textures.

My question is - did the update break bodyslide or did I screw up in my mod installation somewhere?

Thanks,

Eric

My understanding is that the update broke literally every mod out there. So yea, be patient while everyone comes out with updates.

Thanks,

Eric

My understanding is that the update broke literally every mod out there. So yea, be patient while everyone comes out with updates.

So I kind of fixed it.  I had to manually move the files created by Bodyslide from the ConversionSets directory over to the Meshes directory.  I suppose just going into the Bodyslide settings and changing the Game Data Path to the Meshes folder wold be a quick fix for the time being.

Archived