[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SkylarAstarot

Amazing your animations, I love it, can I make a suggestion? I would like you to add animations like these.

It seems that my RAR opener can't seem to open the file correctly. My RAR opener is very reliable, and always tends work properly, so I'm not sure what to do. The error message is "Error opening the archive (check available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not damaged or partial)". I definitely have enough disk space, so I'm wondering if there's some way you can help me with this issue. Thanks!

3 hours ago, robot.269 said:

It seems that my RAR opener can't seem to open the file correctly. My RAR opener is very reliable, and always tends work properly, so I'm not sure what to do. The error message is "Error opening the archive (check available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not damaged or partial)". I definitely have enough disk space, so I'm wondering if there's some way you can help me with this issue. Thanks!

Use 7zip. i have never had any problems using it.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Japaneseluv2 said:

Downloaded the 220 file, but it won't let me extract the files. How can I fix this? (I've been using 7zip)

I just checked, Re-Downloaded it & it extracted just fine.

your 7zip may need updating.

*When you DL it, drag the 220 zip file to your Desktop

*Right click on it. 7-zip>Extract Here

* Delete the zip folder

*Cut & paste Or Drag the package file into your Mods folder.

Done.

Like this=

Screenshot (58).png

• 3 weeks later...

new update with 256 new free animations.
Hope you like :blush:

On 7/27/2019 at 10:18 PM, SkylarAstarot said:

Amazing your animations, I love it, can I make a suggestion? I would like you to add animations like these.

If you want to send  me this screams, i'll appreciate. 

On 7/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, indemoniadus said:

I am thankful for their fantastic animations they are already among the top 3, I would like to see a trio or a mini gang bang, I imagine that a lot of work.

I have no problem with it, i just don't like to do it, but i accept any request. ;D

On 7/27/2019 at 10:33 AM, ADN000 said:

When I install  animations, I have message "One or more objects were removed from the construction mode."
Why?????
I can not install many good animations.
What to do?????

Seriously, i don't know what you are talking about, maybe whicked whims is showing this advertise. Something wrong or out to date is in your mod's file. 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

I just checked, Re-Downloaded it & it extracted just fine.

your 7zip may need updating.

*When you DL it, drag the 220 zip file to your Desktop

*Right click on it. 7-zip>Extract Here

* Delete the zip folder

*Cut & paste Or Drag the package file into your Mods folder.

Done.

Like this=

Screenshot (58).png

I never used 7 zip :P 

22 hours ago, Beefviking said:

for some reason the animation isnt working correctly, penis model isnt animating, i have downloaded azmodans rig but I could have installed it incorrectly. current animation is tribalism floor.

09-10-19_5-46-03 PM.png

WW has it's own rig built in. 

You should Delete any other rig files in your mods folder. ie- "Denton/Azmodan" or you will have problems with the game.

20 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

WW has it's own rig built in. 

You should Delete any other rig files in your mods folder. ie- "Denton/Azmodan" or you will have problems with the game.

sadly that didnt do anything, the animation still has the same issues even though I removed any other rig files. Thanks for the advice though

These are beyond a shadow of a doubt my favorite animations, no question. There is so much detail and clear body appreciation it makes my tummy do sexy knots when they trigger. The first thing I'm doing when the next paycheck rolls around is subscribing to that patreon; I CANNOT miss out on anything you make.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE your animations. It always feels like Christmas when I open up your file ❤️ They're so sensual and fluid. Your passion kiss sidebed is my absolute favorite at the moment! ? I was wondering though if you could make more gay animations? I THINK you've made a few but I can't really remember. If that's not your cup of tea I totally understand :blush: Anyways, have a good day/night!

first of all, i love your animations. been using them since day 1 i play ww. 

i just downloaded the latest version (256 animations) - and it seemed that not all of them are shown?? like the doggy climax for example??

how can i fix this ^^ thank you very much and keep up this awesome work :)