( request/search/question? ) CUSTOM ONI RACE

Ok so im going to try and explain this to the best of my abilities without typing an essay. After playing with the Ronzo of Skyrim mod i was thinking on making a modded race based off Altmer with like claws on their feet and hands(like an Oni) and possibly having other options like the choice between an orc mouth( tusks? ) or a regular elf mouth. Obviously they'd be pretty tall and possibly extra thicc ( i had too im so sorry.. not really aku is awesome)think of urbosa from Zelda. I was wondering is something like this possible? This is my first voyage into modding so im still learning about certain things. Is it possible for anyone to make this and are there any good videos out there for tips? Side note has anyone ever made hair like God Broly's before( see thumbnail)

i feel like this woud be cool to have as a style you know. Maybe Madara's hair as well idk. ( also sorry for my nooby question im trying to push myself into the modding scene and what better way to get started than to ask questions, and im still navigating this site, and this is my first post. )

post-2202394-0-41793400-1503600892_thumb.jpg

Archived