[SEARCH] Cloth high heeled (HDT) boots

Hello,

I'm going to do a mage playthrough, so I'm looking for nice Cloth-category  high heeled boots. I tried converting some of Petrovic' UNP boots to Cloth instead of Light, but it didn't work.

Are there any other suggestions? I already have the Stotetta Necromancer boots.

Thanks in advance!

Changing armour to clothing is not too hard, here is how to do it using the ck, I have not idea how to do it using xedit though.

Start up the ck, and wait for it to get to the mod selection point, put a tick in the box next to the mod you want to change stuff in, then click the set active file, this will save any changes to that file.

Next hit ok and wait till it all loads, change to the armour section and double click on the boot you want to change.  A new window will open with details of the boots, at the top it will show the id, below it the name, and such a bit lower down should be the weight value, and next to it a box showing either light or heavy depending on the armour, you can also see a arrow next to it, hit the arrow and you should now get a drop down list showing, light, heavy and clothing, select the clothing option, change the weight and price to what you want them to be, if you change them at all, as far as I am aware changing things to clothing will set the armour value to 0, though from what I have seen it does not change the values shown here.

Next to got the section on the right of the screen, that should show something like ;

ArmourBoots

ArmourLight or ArmourHeavy

VendorItemArmour

Select each item and then hit delete, remove all the items here, now right click and choose the add option, now in the filter section type clothing, select the clothingfeet option an ok, then right click and choose add again, type clothing in the filter box, and this time choose vendoritemclothing, repeat the add and filter command and this time choose the armourclothing option.

Looking at the box Keywords, editorid it should now show

ClothingFeet

VendorItemClothing

ArmourClothing.

Do this for each boot you want to be clothing, be aware the crafting recepies will still show the previous requirements for the armour version, so if the creator of the mod has set the armour to glass for instance and it needed glass smithing to craft it will still need glass smithing to make the clothing items, only way to change that would be to edit the constructable object for the boots an do so for each boot.

Now make sure to save and you should now have clothing versions of the boots you wanted.

I followed all the steps, only I created duplicates of the items I wanted as Cloth, so I could have both Armour & Cloth versions, but it didn't change anything.

If you are creating duplicates do not forget to change the top 2 items on the armour record, usually I add clothing to the end of both, it should in that case ask do you want to create a new record if it does not then something odd is going on, and if you do that it will not change the existing versions of what are using as the editor id would be different, you would then need to get the clothing version from either adding through console or other sources, if crafting you would need new recepies for the clothing pointing to the new clothing items rather than the armour version as well.

Post the esp you are wanting here, or post a link to where I can download it, then when I get a bit of time later today or tomorrow I will take a look and see, this is something I do pretty much for every armour mod I download and edit for mergeing into my own packs.

even though I might seem like a total prick but

could you probably convert them to no armor too? ^^'   pretty please http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70165/?

Sure but it will take a bit of time as there is a lot of them as opposed to only 4 in each of the others.

Ack, quick question as well which body type? As the download includes 3 different ones and they all have their own esp.

even though I might seem like a total prick but

could you probably convert them to no armor too? ^^'   pretty please http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70165/?

Sure but it will take a bit of time as there is a lot of them as opposed to only 4 in each of the others.

Ack, quick question as well which body type? As the download includes 3 different ones and they all have their own esp.

a unp body type

bless you mate :-*

Archived