Preset - thinner face?

You can choose your head shape in Racemenu 3-x-x.  I think it's called Head Shape, or Face Shape under the sliders, I don't remember.  It'll cycle you through Vanilla, Adorable Face, and Ran's Head Meshes.  Otherwise, you can certainly use the other sliders to thin up the face.  I am not sure how that will go.  Pick an elf, their faces are thinner than the human faces by default.  For sculpt, you could probably strategically use the deflate tool.  Get too careless with that and your character's head will look like a crinkled soda can. 

There's a couple of racemenu preset topics here, browse them at your leisure.  I can't think of any favorites here, I just use my own presets.

You can choose your head shape in Racemenu 3-x-x. I think it's called Head Shape, or Face Shape under the sliders, I don't remember. It'll cycle you through Vanilla, Adorable Face, and Ran's Head Meshes. Otherwise, you can certainly use the other sliders to thin up the face. I am not sure how that will go. Pick an elf, their faces are thinner than the human faces by default. For sculpt, you could probably strategically use the deflate tool. Get too careless with that and your character's head will look like a crinkled soda can.

There's a couple of racemenu preset topics here, browse them at your leisure. I can't think of any favorites here, I just use my own presets.

oic thanx! so i can use an elf head and still make her a nord?

Archived