Femout4 - All NPCs Now Futanari

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Mdah said:

fourplay nudesuits link is broken

Yeah, this mod was made a long time ago and it probably has become broken. I don't intend to replay FO4 so I won't be fixing it. Maybe someone else might?

On 6/28/2023 at 2:57 AM, Corsec said:

Yeah, this mod was made a long time ago and it probably has become broken. I don't intend to replay FO4 so I won't be fixing it. Maybe someone else might?

unfortunate but understandable

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, BruhMoment4444 said:

Hey, do you think about making an AAF patch for this?

If not can you at least tell how you went about making this in the first place?

I'm new to mod creation.

Sorry, it's been 5 years since I last had Fallout 4 installed and I don't currently intent to support this. It was made for Four-Play rather than AAF. If I ever re-install Fallout 4 then I will update this, but that won't be anytime soon since there are so many other games I want to play.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Sorry, it's been 5 years since I last had Fallout 4 installed and I don't currently intent to support this. It was made for Four-Play rather than AAF. If I ever re-install Fallout 4 then I will update this, but that won't be anytime soon since there are so many other games I want to play.

Makes sense. Then could you shortly explain how you went about making it. Where to start, where to look, that kind of stuff. If I can I wish to try making it myself.

55 minutes ago, BruhMoment4444 said:

Makes sense. Then could you shortly explain how you went about making it. Where to start, where to look, that kind of stuff. If I can I wish to try making it myself.

"Shortly" lol lmao

I'd suggest that you learn how to use xEdit first. It took me a few months to do that and there were no guides. The best way to start is by using xEdit to identify and resolve conflicts for the rest of your mods, and to make compatibility patches.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, XsZeroAxel said:

Was this the only Futa NPC mod for FO4 that applied things automatically or am I missing one? (I'm still green when it comes to moddng FO4.) 

It's complicated, because the sex framework in FO4 works differently from the one in Skyrim. In Skyrim I only needed to make a small patch to swap the male meshes for futa ones. That won't work in FO4, because the sex framwork doesn't interact in the same way with the skeletons/bodies/animations. It's much more complicated in FO4 and is thus far harder to patch. That's why there currently isn't a stable and upo-to-date futafication mod for all male NPCs right now.

I made a FO4 profile about a month ago and started working on an updated futafication mod, but I got distracted. I intend to come back to it when I finish my curent games.

10 minutes ago, Corsec said:

It's complicated, because the sex framework in FO4 works differently from the one in Skyrim. In Skyrim I only needed to make a small patch to swap the male meshes for futa ones. That won't work in FO4, because the sex framwork doesn't interact in the same way with the skeletons/bodies/animations. It's much more complicated in FO4 and is thus far harder to patch. That's why there currently isn't a stable and upo-to-date futafication mod for all male NPCs right now.

I made a FO4 profile about a month ago and started working on an updated futafication mod, but I got distracted. I intend to come back to it when I finish my curent games.

Interesting! It's kinda odd how it feels like FO4 suddenly became popular again. Over the years I've tried to get into it, but something else always dragged me out. Maybe it has something to do with Starfield tripping so hard on release. Either way I like your mods a lot, so I'm perfectly happy using my imagination for now :P 

2 hours ago, XsZeroAxel said:

Interesting! It's kinda odd how it feels like FO4 suddenly became popular again. Over the years I've tried to get into it, but something else always dragged me out. Maybe it has something to do with Starfield tripping so hard on release. Either way I like your mods a lot, so I'm perfectly happy using my imagination for now :P 

If you use the original Femout mod on Nexus then you'd still get the male-to-female NPC conversion. However on it's own it isn't functional with sex mods since the bodies won't automatically use schlongs/strapons during sex. So I guess you can use your imagination for that part lol.

You're probably right about Starfield causing a resurgence in FO4, because it's the last good Bethesda game and it also uses guns in it's gameplay. BTW modded Morrowind is still the best Bethesda game, and it's mods are incredible (although there are no good lewd mods for it).

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, XsZeroAxel said:

I'll keep that in mind! I was thinking about diving into Skyrim at some point, but that's a whole other adventure. 

If it's lewd mods you want, then Skyrim is still the best although it's gameplay, worldbuilding, quests and just everything vanilla is shitty. If you want a futa total conversion mod then you're better with Skyrim than FO4. You can use the SSE version of SkyFem for full futafication, it's an automatic patcher and is easy to use.

I'd only recommend Morrowind (plus the vanilla expansion mod Tamriel Rebuilt) if you just want a normal RPG with best-in-class worldbuilding, and if you're patient with how old it is (mods can't fix everything).

Note that if you mod Skyrim then you will probably spend as much time modding it as playing it, unless you use wabbajack. There are also wabbajack lists for lewd content, but it's probably better to use wabbajack for the non-lewd mods and then afterwards manually add lewd mods.

Edited by Corsec