Fancy ERP in Elder Scrolls Online?

Zhila

(ERP = Erotic Role Play)

Sadly I run into the snobbier ESO players, or I get a very classy ERPer who uses fade-to-black lol

I wonder if anyone here who may play ESO would be interested in a more raw kind of ERP.

I don't generally roleplay very in-depth stories but rather I do quests and explore and all that, and lightly RP\ERP along the way and quite possibly stop at a tavern and go full on ERP with a partner after a hard-fought quest. But I don't write paragraphs and paragraphs of back story, and context and all that. I prefer a lighter, and easier kind of RP and get to know the characters more generally, rather than learn why they like a specific cup at a specific tavern.

I would describe my style as a more sexually driven gameplay with character. I kind of interact with people as my character, but personally.

I play on the NA server, and main on the AD side as a sporty kind of khajiit, and I love when some particularly flirtatious and insistent player has the nerve to RP-grope me xD

I'm not a super hardcore player, I tend to enjoy scenery and stuff more than other players who focus on completing every single thing ever 0_0 ^^

Friendly advice to those who may disapprove of ERP in MMOs or anything: You are not obligated to reply to this topic if it does not please you. I ask that you, please, keep your negativity toward this subject to yourself, and move along. No one has to abide by your way of playing, you don't have to play it our way either. Please do not start any drama on this thread, I am being reasonable about this. Thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/8/2017 at 9:14 PM, Zhila said:

(ERP = Erotic Role Play)

Sadly I run into the snobbier ESO players, or I get a very classy ERPer who uses fade-to-black lol

I wonder if anyone here who may play ESO would be interested in a more raw kind of ERP.

I don't generally roleplay very in-depth stories but rather I do quests and explore and all that, and lightly RP\ERP along the way and quite possibly stop at a tavern and go full on ERP with a partner after a hard-fought quest. But I don't write paragraphs and paragraphs of back story, and context and all that. I prefer a lighter, and easier kind of RP and get to know the characters more generally, rather than learn why they like a specific cup at a specific tavern.

I would describe my style as a more sexually driven gameplay with character. I kind of interact with people as my character, but personally.

Reveal hidden contents

I play on the NA server, and main on the AD side as a sporty kind of khajiit, and I love when some particularly flirtatious and insistent player has the nerve to RP-grope me xD

I'm not a super hardcore player, I tend to enjoy scenery and stuff more than other players who focus on completing every single thing ever 0_0 ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Friendly advice to those who may disapprove of ERP in MMOs or anything: You are not obligated to reply to this topic if it does not please you. I ask that you, please, keep your negativity toward this subject to yourself, and move along. No one has to abide by your way of playing, you don't have to play it our way either. Please do not start any drama on this thread, I am being reasonable about this. Thank you.

I do erp poa im considered professional have discord as well

• 2 weeks later...

Archived