[Conan Sex] Conan moadability

liep

Hello good people.

I am a novice modder, but i got ideas and eager to give them a solid go. - Not sure where to start, but i will find out. - What im thinking though is, can it even be done?

My initial want/idea: A craftable "bar/brothel" set, complete with a functioning bar, with slave animations, a dancers podium, "private" arrangements with slaveslots and animations, functional beds and chairs with animations, and if possible, go devious!

Now this is a monumental task.. I will probably start out figuring texture-edits, and work from there. Thus; any help would be so appreciated.

What ive been tinkering! (Please throw suggestions!)

- Functional bar-furniture, with slaveslots and unique animations.

- Dancers podium with a slaveslot and unique animations (maybe variations?)

- "private" arrangement of furniture and drapes, with a slaveslot and animations.

- Beds and chairs with animations

- Table with a slaveslot and animations

- Bucket with a slaveslot and animation (in a squat, hugging the bucket..)

- Bucket with animation (player pees in the bucket)

Far fetched stuff..:

- 2 different sets of "aslorefriendlyaspossible"-heels! One pair of wooden "stripper"-heels with a piece of leather over the instep. Second, an ironpiece with padlocks and a chain.

Thanks for your reads and input.

Hello good people.

I am a novice modder, but i got ideas and eager to give them a solid go. - Not sure where to start, but i will find out. - What im thinking though is, can it even be done?

My initial want/idea: A craftable "bar/brothel" set, complete with a functioning bar, with slave animations, a dancers podium, "private" arrangements with slaveslots and animations, functional beds and chairs with animations, and if possible, go devious!

Now this is a monumental task.. I will probably start out figuring texture-edits, and work from there. Thus; any help would be so appreciated.

What ive been tinkering! (Please throw suggestions!)

- Functional bar-furniture, with slaveslots and unique animations.

- Dancers podium with a slaveslot and unique animations (maybe variations?)

- "private" arrangement of furniture and drapes, with a slaveslot and animations.

- Beds and chairs with animations

- Table with a slaveslot and animations

- Bucket with a slaveslot and animation (in a squat, hugging the bucket..)

- Bucket with animation (player pees in the bucket)

Far fetched stuff..:

- 2 different sets of "aslorefriendlyaspossible"-heels! One pair of wooden "stripper"-heels with a piece of leather over the instep. Second, an ironpiece with padlocks and a chain.

Thanks for your reads and input.

Hello. Good idea of the bar, but I suggest you something simpler: turn that half-skirt into a thong like this ... better than any other shape and color. I'm not able to do MOD, and that's what I did with Photoshop to give an idea of what I would like

ppaula0013.jpg

post-902090-0-64793300-1502459311_thumb.jpg

Archived