Strange Player invisibility

So I recently disabled a number of mods in trying to resolve an annoying CTD that happens at the end of sex scenes, and didn't make note of which ones I disabled. Everything seemed fine at first (CTD unresolved sadly), but then I started to notice my player character not being rendered correctly... it was not the typical sort of HDT invis or camera glitch from TFC and so on... rather, after a few seconds, my player will be mostly unseen. Screenshots attached.

Sometimes re-equipping body armor, or casting magic effects on the character will make it render again, but it always disappears again, usually after about 3 seconds, sometimes it lasts longer. I don't think the hair always shows, either.

Before I start posting the arcane load orders and papyrus logs, does anyone have any clues as to what sort of mod or mechanic causes this type of glitch? I've seen a lot of glitches, but never seen it do this sort of thing before.

For the record, I tried using showracemenu to test for difference based on gender, but it does the same thing for male or female, and it never does it for NPCs.

First and Third person views: (That's a shield in the lower left)

0FL.jpg
0FE.jpg

Archived