[Outdated] LoverSrapers stats tuned

Hi, I customized Loversrapers esp to make it take into acount the strength and health of both attacker and defender, it also checks for responsability vs personality. Here are the formulas:

% of rape = selected% * atacker strength * atacker strength * atacker%health / target strength / target strength / target health.

Examples:

50% succes rape with atacker strength 50, target strength 50 and full health == 50% success chance.

50% succes rape with equal strengths, atacker full health and target half health == 100% success chance

25% succes rape with atacker 25 strength, target 50 strength, atacker quarter health, target half health == 12.5% succes chance.

That way weak targets are easier ones, and stronger targets are dificult to get raped, that maked more dificult for rats to be raping ogres for example...

There´s a check for atacker responsibility, if it´s higher than target personality + 10, nothing happens, that prevents guards and the like to go raping bandits ( excepts the most pretty one´s).

And last: % health necesary for rape check, now its: %health selected + atacker strength/2 - defender strength/2.

Examples: 30% health selected with atacker strength 100 and defender 40 will start rape checks at 60% or lower health. 30% selected with atacker strength 20 and defender 70 will start rape checks at 5% health.

Very strong characters won´t never be raped by weak oponents.

Recomended parameters: 30% succes rate, 40% health

And here it goes the esp file:

Feedback needed !!

LoversRaperS.esp

I´not sure how to upload the file, just rename it to LoverSraperS.esp and overwrite original

• 11 months later...

Ok' date=' so i tried using this mod, and every time i try to load oblivion, be it from the Exe, OBSE or OBMM, it always crashes. There are two things i need to know... 1: Does this mod require anything at all. and 2: if so, where can i get these required things.

[/quote']

It requires the resource pack and base pack as well as OBSE v20.

You can find the two packs (which are required for all lovers plugins) in the lovers with PK DL section (they are stickied).

OBSE: http://obse.silverlock.org/