Restrained Menu Use

Not sure if this belongs into the SexLab Section, but it involves Devious Devices, so...
Does anybody know about a Mod, or a way to alter a mod, so that a tied up and restrained Character is able to open the Skill and the Magic Menu ? For now I'm stuck with switchibng Hardcore Effects from Devious On and Off, since I dont know if this is just the Menu restriction, or more than that

Thanks in Advance 

Hardcoelauch

Not sure if this belongs into the SexLab Section, but it involves Devious Devices, so...

Does anybody know about a Mod, or a way to alter a mod, so that a tied up and restrained Character is able to open the Skill and the Magic Menu ? For now I'm stuck with switchibng Hardcore Effects from Devious On and Off, since I dont know if this is just the Menu restriction, or more than that

Thanks in Advance 

Hardcoelauch

I don't remember what else that option changes, but the menu restrictions looks like it's going to be removed in the next version anyway.

seems like i have to keep up the switching until then. But removing it entirely sounds a bit wrong, since not beeing able to got into the Menus bevor the Character managed to get out of the Restraints is a pretty cool Feature in itself

I share your partly dislike and that it's actually a cool feature, but do you have any better ideas? With the new system that is currently developed you need access to your inventory to use keys on yokes/armbinders etc, so... completly denying it won't work^^

Sure, the best Idea would be (for example with a locked Armbinder) to be forced to talk to an NPC about helping out. XD

I cant see any possible way (Magic aside) how someone would be able to get out of thightly closed and on top of that locked Armbinder. Strange enough that the character is able to pick up things in one of those. (Thats why I'm tying my Girls up with Mittens, before they get strapped in an Armbinder).

post-418109-0-76209200-1501526978_thumb.jpg

post-418109-0-83968100-1501527029_thumb.jpg

I can shout dragons off a cliff, i can lift armies in the air with my voice, i can use telekinese spells to search through a chest on the other side of a canyon, but i can't even see/remember what's in my inventory? Doesn't sound more logical. ;) Remember, using stuff is still limited. You can't equip weapons at least. If there should be other limits... i thought about it and didn't have any thoughts i consider genius.

Archived