Npc Enslaving another Npc mod?

IS there a mod that allows you maybe through magic spells to make an npc a slave to another npc? or something similar? 

I came to think about the Vilja mod. You can tell a follower to follow Vilja, essentially giving her a follower of her own. Is it something like that you got in mind? To attach an npc with a "follower" of it's own dynamically?

IS there a mod that allows you maybe through magic spells to make an npc a slave to another npc? or something similar? 

I came to think about the Vilja mod. You can tell a follower to follow Vilja, essentially giving her a follower of her own. Is it something like that you got in mind? To attach an npc with a "follower" of it's own dynamically?

Yes maybe something like that. I've looked at Mixed Units Tactics and the only thing i don't like about it is the fact you got to pay the npc to be the leader for the others to follow, But something like that follower feature would be good enough for me. Does maybe UFO, EFF, AFT have any feature to make a follower go with someone else?

Yes maybe something like that. I've looked at Mixed Units Tactics and the only thing i don't like about it is the fact you got to pay the npc to be the leader for the others to follow, But something like that follower feature would be good enough for me. Does maybe UFO, EFF, AFT have any feature to make a follower go with someone else?

I tried UFO and AFT ( since UFO inst available in Special edition). None of them allow you to assign a follower to a follower. I suggest contacting the Vilja mod creators and ask them how they did it and then creating a special power or conversation option to allow this.

I tried UFO and AFT ( since UFO inst available in Special edition). None of them allow you to assign a follower to a follower. I suggest contacting the Vilja mod creators and ask them how they did it and then creating a special power or conversation option to allow this.

Well according to some other people and some other people on here asked about the same thing on another forum, In other words it's not very easy to do and the creator has a lot of experience with ai coding and even he/she said that it was no easy task for him/her and it took alot of time to program something like that in,

So i have no choice but to use the closest next best thing Mixed Units Tactics, Apparently the newer version has the option to turn off salaries so you don't need to pay an npc to lead other followers. 

[Musje has got you covered, a while back she made](http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81890-pah-and-you-get-a-slave/) exactly what you are asking for. 

It's a paradise halls addon(paradise halls is general slavery mod), and is very bare bones, but it gets the job done, ala sell a slave to npc, and that slave follows their new master, not alot of interactions beyond that though(if sold to innkeeper, the slave will periodically whore themselves). The only limit is no more than 15 solds npcs in one cell.

Archived