Running CBBE with BBP: Looking for good armor replacer that isn't...silly

sexxxyfox

I had been using a popular armor replacer for CBBE. I uninstalled it when I decided to try out BBP from CHSBHC with CBBE bodies.

Now however, while looking for a universal BBP compatible armor replacer - I'm a bit disappointed. Two of the bigger, more complete ones have the scales set too what amounts to silly huge size breasts - so that even if the top end of my scale amounts to a DD, when their armor is on I have like FFF or something...

These are the two I've tried.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17772

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7629#content

Can anybody recommend a universal armor replacer that either gets it's scale from CBBE settings, or doesn't go quite so big at the 100 on the weight scale.

Thanks in advance, I'll keep looking - but figure somebody else has likely run into this.

I'm using the scaled breast skeleton mod, it helps.

But upon closer inspection, there are all kinds of clipping issues with that universal replacer. It might be the skeleton, but armor clips into the body. It could also be a incompatibility with CBBE.

But, I will use the guys female guard replacer cause that is a nice little piece of work. So tired of hearing the same male guards voice 90% of the time.

So my question still stands...anybody got a good BBP armor replacer?

Thanks.

I was running MAKs mod. Then dropped it to look for a BBP all-replacer.

After spending 4 hours on it today - I've gone back to MAK for my basic replacer, even though it's no BBP compatible. And grabbed a couple BBP single replacers (like Daedric).

Picked a few others I found along the way. A mod that gives NPC a makeover by giving them access to the appachii hair. And another that makes the face visible on helmets that block the face.

I haven't dived into the CK for Skyrim, did some in Oblivion. Maybe I'll someday learn to animate for BBP and overhaul MAKs

The solution is simple. Use normal CBBE instead of that exaggerated CSHBHC. The BBP for CBBE is really bad but I think someone will make a nice mod for it soon.

If you want a healthy rack with BBP' date=' look at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390

It's not cbbe, it's not chsbhc, but it uses bbp and has an armor replacer set for vanilla as well as customs.

[/quote']

This is by far the best vanilla replacer:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7782/

And yes, some of the armors have bbp. Armors that don't look like the boobs should bounce on don't have bbp which I personally see as a plus.

Only problem is that the adec body isn't as popular meaning less mods for it.

That is a nice collection.

for now I'm running CBBE with BBP installed. I've found that I can normally use CBBE and CHSBHC armor mobs okay at the same time.

SO I'm using MAK's CBBE replacer, and installing BBP mods from both CBBE and CHSBHC as well and haven'thad ant big issues...except the silly H cup on alot of stock CHSBHC mods that doesn't scale.

Thanks all for the replies!

What I do for the clothes/armors that have too big of _1 size and a good _0 size is to just make a copy of the_0 and rename it so that _0 and _1 are same size. No more silly huge!

can u explain more ?

Armor meshes come (usually) with 2 nifs. name_0.nif is for 0% body weight and name_1.nif is for 100% body weight. If you copy and rename the 0.nif to 1.nif, there won't be any change from weight.

What I tend to do if something is way too big is delete the 1.nif, renamed the new 0.nif to 1.nif. Then I'm using the vanilla mesh for the 0% all the way to the "0%" for the new Arne. Of course this only works for vanilla armor replacers.

The links posted to BBP armors are great, but they all are not really believable. I mean, would you catch any female wearing what amounts to a thong in an icy terrain?

For now I stick with the CBBEv3 bodyslide armorset from Caliente with CHSBHC bbp armor thrown in for the non-metal/bouncable armors (since my 100% slider .nif is the same size as CHSBHC)

Archived