ENB unreal cinema

zerox535

Anyone know what happened to the mod on nexus? And if they know anyplace i can get it now? thanks in advance

unreal split, i dunno why but it makes me very sad. he said it's fine to share his work before as long as credits are given, so here's the latest i have. it's pretty old unfortunately.

http://www.mediafire.com/?68mbh8486pdp3li

CREDITS

Unreal Warfare (ENB Profile Configuration & Mod Compilation)

Boris Vorontsov (ENB Series)

HeliosDoubleSix (Custom ENB Shaders)

Matso (Custom Depth of Field & Immersive Sun)

Mindflux (Further Dark Dungeons for ENB)

Confidence Man (Custom Water Textures for ENB)

Plutoman & co (Realistic Lighting 3.4)

Modinn (Candlelight Toggle)

Daemonjax (Whiterun Lighting Fix)

Kalicola (Custom Pallette)

Yukl (ENB SSAO/DOF Toggler)

SomeDude (FXAA)

Andrej & Echevarria (SMAA)

thanks man' date=' do you happen to have unreal vibrancy as well?

[/quote']

I don't have the files but I do know somebody that has all 3 of the Unreal enb's I can try to get them from him I would give you his username but he gave his blog to me and his account here away to another friend so we can keep them updated (since he doesn't have the free time) with his mods when he finishes them so he is no longer personally responding to PMs here and he only checks his inbox at the Nexus maybe once a week if that.

thanks man' date=' do you happen to have unreal vibrancy as well?

[/quote']

I don't have the files but I do know somebody that has all 3 of the Unreal enb's I can try to get them from him I would give you his username but he gave his blog to me and his account here away to another friend so we can keep them updated (since he doesn't have the free time) with his mods when he finishes them so he is no longer personally responding to PMs here and he only checks his inbox at the Nexus maybe once a week if that.

thanks, if you can get the 3 enb from it would be a great help

does ur friend have any presets he would recommend?

I asked him about it and he said he's currently using an Injector for the main Unreal Vibrancy with Depth of field turned off using this ENB Customizer he doesn't use any of the extras and I know he recently used this too Texture Pack Combiner when he did a fresh re-install of Skyrim combined with the official Bethesda HD texture dlc from Steam.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For anyone else who might be interested you can download it at the Nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30406

A new version of Unreal Vibrancy is in development and some images are on the Facebook page for anyone interested in seeing how that is shaping up.

It's gone.

Skyrim Nexus

XII Gauge Gaming

In general I normally update the enbdev.com page with new links so it's always best to check there first if you cannot find it somewhere for any reason.

do i have to install the 3 of them or choose only one?

There is only one profile for Skyrim by me, Unreal Cinema. It is at the link I provided one post back.

Anything else that has been posted in this thread by other users is old work, on old binaries, that is no longer supported.

To avoid any confusion, I am the author of Unreal Cinema, so take my word for it.

one more question  is this compatible with Tropical skyrim?

'i just really love this ENB too bad its really slow in laptop my FPS become 3

thanks anways for this awesome ENB and also nice work on your ENB il just hide this file until i buy a new desktop PC

Yes it is. There's a user on the Nexus who uses it exclusively with his Tropical Skyrim Overhaul mod.

Archived