[Request] Kerrigan Mesh Edit

Hey, sorry to bother you all, but.

I'm playing around with a mashup using the Sarah Kerrigan model used in the Vampire Lord replacer (the QOB armor is a much lower-poly model with worse textures) and am trying to remove the drealocks in order to replace them with a lower-key hairdo.

Unfortunately, while I did manage to remove them by adding an alplha property and cutting the dreds out of the face texture, that's not as good as editing the mesh dude to shaders and udnerwater still showing the old dredlocks, so if someone could edit the hair out of the attached mesh, I'd be grateful!

I'd be even MORE grateful if someone knew how to patch the unfinished gap behind the ears, but oh well.

VampLord_1.nif

Theres a UUNP version of the QOB armour

use that instead.

Create the body and head mesh and add them as 2 ArmorAddons for the vampire lord.

This should work as I've done this before when I cared about Vampire lords.

heres the head anyways

Remove the old head and add this one.

It should work... maybe.

kerrigan_head2.nif

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no, the meshes don't line up, huuuge neck gap.

Thanks for the advice/

Also, on checking, the meshes on that armor are just ​weird.

​The head on the vamp lord replacer that I linked line up with regular head meshes when pasted.

The QOB mod, though, the head is like waaaay below that, so it won't fit with any copy-pasted wigs like I was planning/

So if anyone could make that edit, I'd be very grateful.

I'm playing around with a mashup using the Sarah Kerrigan model used in the Vampire Lord replacer (the QOB armor is a much lower-poly model with worse textures) and am trying to remove the drealocks in order to replace them with a lower-key hairdo.

Unfortunately, while I did manage to remove them by adding an alplha property and cutting the dreds out of the face texture, that's not as good as editing the mesh dude to shaders and udnerwater still showing the old dredlocks, so if someone could edit the hair out of the attached mesh, I'd be grateful!

I'd be even MORE grateful if someone knew how to patch the unfinished gap behind the ears, but oh well.

attachicon.gifVampLord_1.nif

Its done. Its too easy for me. Any other mesh edit? :D

VampLord_1.nif

attachicon.gifVampLord_1.nif

Its done. Its too easy for me. Any other mesh edit? :D

No, thank you, this will be perfect!

I'm gonna have a blast making mashups out of this!

...unless you have any interest in taking on an unfinished armor made out of frostbite spider parts. A fellow on the Nexus gave me all his files after he gave up; they're finished except for the rigging, all in nif format (except the robe, which I think is in 3ds).

Archived