both parteners are stuck together in same body while having sex.

tried to have sex with the followers and the sounds are there but they are in my body. they should be apart. I must have forgotten to install something. must be an animation problem.

Does this happen only with followers?

I give you any possible reasons: 

- You have an old version of fnis;

- Skeleton problem (Not installed or installed int the wrong way);

- Any requirement of an animation mod is missing. 

tried to have sex with the followers and the sounds are there but they are in my body. they should be apart. I must have forgotten to install something. must be an animation problem.

It happens with anyone.I just fixed one problem that I had when I order them to be naked. They would disappear. now it works.when i ask my women to do something, they just stand into my body. The sounds are there but no action whats so ever.I tried it with other and same thing happens. could you type here and tell me in detail how to fix this? It worked before on another computer. Thanks

It happens with anyone.I just fixed one problem that I had when I order them to be naked. They would disappear. now it works.when i ask my women to do something, they just stand into my body. The sounds are there but no action whats so ever.I tried it with other and same thing happens. could you type here and tell me in detail how to fix this? It worked before on another computer. Thanks

Could be missing animation. Did you try to reset animation registry in sexlab?

Doesnt hurt to reinstall your animations packs as well.

Archived