Tricky SLAL problem

Hey guys,

after 6 hours of trying and forum reading to find a solution, i am really frustrated and need plz help.

When i load with SL Anim Loader the animations ingame, the most Anims work perfectly, but some packs make issues.

For example: When i add from SLAL 1.6 Leito creatures the Giant animations- it works good.

But when i want to add the Giant animations from Nibbles animation pack or from Anub creatures it downt work.

The player character stands still ( like FNIS is not runned). Sometimes the creatures animations work- sometimes not. ( player char never work)

I dont exceed the animation limit from Fnis and tried with gender specific animations and not- everytime same result. ( ingame same with sexlab setting gender/race off)

I use Mod Organizer, Sexlab 1.62, SL Anim Loader 1.5, MCN 10.2b, Creatureframework,Jcontainer,

The SLAL MCN animations works fine- i dont understand why the animations from other pack dont work???

would be very thankful for any advice.

best regards

today i found something.

When i only use one SLAL package- for example Nibbles- it works perfectly.

But when i use it with another "greater"package like Anubs the issue comes again.

In Fnis the animation count is 5219 and 1449. ( for XXL its not that many)

An info by the way: sometimes before the animation start: the player character falls into ground and die.

This could be a number of issues. The problem is that modding isn’t perfect; none of us work as a team so it could be any number of your mods conflicting with others and scripts clashing. An off-hand guess is that your game cannot handle the amount of data running through it. There is no black and white answer as everyone has a different set up of mods and have them loaded in different orders and priorities. Just cause you don’t hit one limit doesn’t mean that something elsewhere isn't causing the issue.

There are two things you can do here. One is to post your load order and papyrus log and see if someone can spot your issues. The second is to load Sexlab, SLAL and the packs and all the mods requirements and see if it works fine and then add mods in groups till you find the culprit (time consuming but to get the best setup I can I've had to do it like many others). Playing a modded game takes some serious commitment, even on the players end.

Archived