custom Body, Skin, Clothes and Armor for "all" Races 1.1 - 04/04/18

On 5/31/2018 at 3:38 AM, Vrykolakas said:

Does this mod let you use custom textures for each piece of armor for each race? For example, I have some armor that leaves the crotch uncovered. Lets say I want Nords to have lots of pubes but I want High Elves to be shaved. Will this mod let me set the female body texture for that armor to match whichever race is wearing it (so that the amount of pubes don't change when I take the armor off)?

Also, what do the patches do? I use Amorous Adventures and SOS Light with Tempered Skins and am going to use a different mod for armor (after I make it compatible). Do I still need these patches if I'm not using Remodeled Armor?

With the exception of Guard armors, each custom armor you add will fetch their own textures (if the nif's are pointing to them), so Yes this mod will let you use custom armors with their own textures.

The Amorous Adventures patch add new wedding dresses with vanilla armatures, if you don't use the path you will have naked or floating head brides on Solitude Queen Quest.

The SOS patch is needed or you will have strange naked feets on male, it's not about Remodeled Armor assets.

• 2 months later...

I followed the installation instructions the best I could, but they got a little shaky around the Oldrim BodySlide and Remodeled Armors parts so I admit I sort of guessed there. Whenever I get to the Choose Groups step I end up with either a non-textured model in the preview or nothing at all. Is that normal or did I goof up? I think maybe some visual aides on the instructions may help, especially there in the middle.

• 8 months later...

This seems like a fantastic mod, putting into effect things that people try to get from just having multiple mods installed (that might just be me, though).

This also seems like a big decision, like starting a playthrough with CBBE or UNP. Is anyone willing to post a few (not asking for anything comprehensive) more screenshots, so I can see how custom armor for, say, Orc is different from custom armor for Breton.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help a guy jerk off to skyrim even more.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 7:18 PM, Guest said:

at the moment CBBE (Not CBBE SE) and Remodeled armor
as soon as CT77 release the new Remodeled Armor SE I will update this mod
but as is the remodeled armor work on SSE

Remodeled Armor CBBE SE has been released in January. Are you gonna update the mod ? Great mod btw but as i'm trying to make it work with CBBE SE and this version of the remodelled armor, i can't build :/

On 2/12/2018 at 9:25 AM, Nykorin said:

Sorry for posting on a topic without a reply for two (perhaps three?) months, but I have a question pertaining to the mod.

How would I go about setting up the mod and which file do I need to set it up? The directions listed on here don't seem to make sense. While looking in the mods, it doesn't seem to be any hand meshes nor path(s) for " meshes\actors\character\character assets\(races)" in any of the files. I'm just kind of stumped on how am I supposed to get this working.

I had the same thing at first because i try to install it using a mod manager, i just had to do a manual installation for the file to be where they are supposed to be

• 1 month later...