Any way to replace all ugly skyrim animations?

I installed a bunch of idle and combat anims for females, but some of my characters will still perform ugly animations in between the pretty ones such as doing the shoulder roll or blade touching animation when weapon is out. Another examples is when i speak to my female followers they will play that ugly ass animation where they put their hand on their hip in a more manly way.

is there a way to replace all of thes "in between" animations?

make sure they're not using opposite gender anims.

also the only way i can think of replacing all the animations is to open the animations folder and do a side by side comparison of what animations you are replacing vs what's in skyrims animations folder.

make sure they're not using opposite gender anims.

also the only way i can think of replacing all the animations is to open the animations folder and do a side by side comparison of what animations you are replacing vs what's in skyrims animations folder.

how do i check if they're using male animations?

Archived