Just some questions regarding features

Hi, and thanks for this great site / mod. Using the spacebar I can move into the next stages of a scene. I wonder if its possible to move into the next scene after the last stage or at least repeat the scene. I want this because I am currently testing a lot of animation packs and I do not want to have to test each animation then start over. I know that O allows me to move between scenes/animations. Though, I want to see all stages before switching to a new scene. So, in other words, scene A has 3 stages and scene B got 3 stages. I want to move on scene A stage 1, 2, and 3 then move to the next scene or at least move to stage 1 of the same scene so that I know it is over and press O to switch to the next scene.

My second question. I want to filter some of the animations within animation packs so that they do not show. What is the best way to accomplish this. I thought about adding the creature tag to those animation scenes with sexlab creatures option being turned off. Is that a good way to do it. I have seen the SLAnim .txt and .json files they are easy to modify.

Lastly, can I filter out some of the animations by ZAZ Animation Mod. I do not want to toggle them off and on. I want them to be filtered out from the list.

Regards and thanks.

1: Use SexLab tools

2: Adding a tag usually does not "remove" an animation. Editing the JSON files for SLAL pack does.

3: This is harder, but you can try to disable them in the Zaz MCM

Thanks a lot for the replies, CPU and Nazzzgul666. I have done a little bit of investigating. It seems I was wrong. The animations I saw on the SexLab MCM are actually part of the SexLab Framework itself. Though, it is the same concept.

CPU, I have installed SexLab tools. I think I found one option in the documentation called queue. I hope that is the one you meant. Thanks. The reason I was actually considering the tag "creature" is that is because I had this pack with 4 animations. I registered them all using the SLAL. Though, I found out that only three of them showed in SexLab toggle menu. Then, I came across the Creature option on SexLab which is disabled by default. I was thinking to myself why not mark the scenes I do not want right away as "creature" scenes. Then, delete the real creature animations (since I do not have any interest in them). I can give it a try I guess.

Now about the SexLab default animations that show on Toggle Menu. I do not know how on earth I could tag those. I have looked inside the SexLab Framework mod folder, and I did not find JSON or txt files to change.

Edit: I cannot figure out how the queue system works for SexLab Tools exactly. From what I could tell, the queue would have you selecting the actors manually then the scene one by one as in a sequence. That is not what I had in mind.

Edit 2: Never mind. I have figured it out.

Archived