Blender modifier question

bleeargh

When using blender on a mesh to size an outfit down from a larger breast size to a smaller one I usually use the shrinkwrap modifier and do touch up manually after applying the modifier. How do you size up opposed to down? For example I have a stocking mesh that fits really skinny legs. How do I size it up so that it fits a thicker leg? I'm assuming it's similar to the method that used to create the DMRA size from HGEC for example.

When using blender on a mesh to size an outfit down from a larger breast size to a smaller one I usually use the shrinkwrap modifier and do touch up manually after applying the modifier. How do you size up opposed to down? For example I have a stocking mesh that fits really skinny legs. How do I size it up so that it fits a thicker leg? I'm assuming it's similar to the method that used to create the DMRA size from HGEC for example.

A. I will use "layer" brush, "add" shape in sculpture mode to do it.

B. I will scale it up, then I scale the values of z axis down, and then using the "layer" brush to manually adjust it.

Archived