Mods inclusion in the character rotation in arcade mode

Apap

Hey guys,

so recently I started modding my game for an enhanced experience *wink-wink* and couldn't help but notice that the custom character skins I've been adding are sadly overlooked by the character rotation in arcade mode.

I am using the autolink option, which means that the extra skins are accessible via the "detail' menu in character select. Unfortunately, it seems that the system does not take options such as "detail," "hairstyle," or "glasses" into consideration when picking characters as your opponents in the single player game modes, and I failed to find any option in the menu which would enable it.

Does anyone know any method of making modded characters appear in single player modes as the opponents, by any chance? The way I see it, it would be a darn shame not to be able to appreciate all those wonderful mods unless you played the respective character yourself.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Autolink has that option, select a character, then select the costume you want to replace with a modded one, then go to the modded costume you want under detail, before you pick it press ctrl+0, Autolink will then remember it as the default costume for that slot every time you run the game. You use the same method if you want to change it back to the base costume in that slot.

Yes, Autolink has that option, select a character, then select the costume you want to replace with a modded one, then go to the modded costume you want under detail, before you pick it press ctrl+0, Autolink will then remember it as the default costume for that slot every time you run the game. You use the same method if you want to change it back to the base costume in that slot.

Works like a charm - thank you, kind sir :)

Archived