Items of clothing not displaying when other items are equipped despite it still being equipped.

So I'm currently experiencing this with the sisters nun-like clothing but have experienced it with others. Only seems to happen between the top and bottom main items of clothing. So for example, when I add the upper clothing for the outfit the bottom clothing will disappear. Anybody have an idea why it is doing this?

The nif file of the mesh for the equipment and the esp both have settings for what slot the equipment is supposed to use. If they are different, the item doesn't show up. The ESP can be easily fixed with TESVedit, the Nif with nifskope.

That sounds a lot more complicated than you're making it out to be.

The nif file of the mesh for the equipment and the esp both have settings for what slot the equipment is supposed to use. If they are different, the item doesn't show up. The ESP can be easily fixed with TESVedit, the Nif with nifskope.

I attached some screens. Should clear it up. The slots need to be the same for the item to show up.post-61691-24798_thumb.pngpost-61691-0-52171400-1500152684_thumb.png

post-61691-28566_thumb.png

I attached some screens. Should clear it up. The slots need to be the same for the item to show up.attachicon.gifspoonfeeding2.PNGattachicon.gifspoonfeeding.PNG

Thanks, I'll report back.

You could use the Creation Kit to see it as well, if TES5Edit is too tricky to figure out.

Another option (and I recommend this too) is to check the meshes themselves using Nifskope, and see what slots they are in.

It's not too hard to figure that out.

are you devious devices? sometimes that hides clothing.

if not

just load up tesvedit and check if the armoraddon parts are listed as using the same body slots.

eg most body armors use slot 32 but sometimes have calves (slot 38) listed as well.

then on the pants or something it will needs slot 38 cant equip correctly.

just remove the slot 38 from the armoraddon of the body armor (not the armor itself)

that should work

should take <30seconds

provide link to armour and I can check.

are you devious devices? sometimes that hides clothing.

if not

just load up tesvedit and check if the armoraddon parts are listed as using the same body slots.

eg most body armors use slot 32 but sometimes have calves (slot 38) listed as well.

then on the pants or something it will needs slot 38 cant equip correctly.

just remove the slot 38 from the armoraddon of the body armor (not the armor itself)

that should work

should take <30seconds

provide link to armour and I can check.

The armour was posted by you in a thread. Here it is - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74770-where-can-i-find-this-mod/

Archived