Script help for swapping clothing during sex

Looking for some advice of the best way to have one type of armor automatically switch to another type of armor when sex starts.  Hoping to do this in a way that doesn't choke papyrus blind.

General idea: swap a "closed" piece of clothing to an "open" piece of clothing once sex begins (using DoubleZero's Black Corset breast straps as an example)

- A magic effect on the armor itself would be removed once the gear was swapped, correct?  This might allow the swap, but scripted equips don't reliably activate new magic effects, so the swapped armor would not reliably be able to return to the original type, right?

- Same with the gear adding a perk to monitor this action.

- Said perk (whether added by armor or directly to the actor) would need to listen for a mod event or run continuously, with a definite impact on papyrus.

- There doesn't seem to be an SM Event Node to attach this to to keep Papyrus impact low, at least not if I am understanding it correctly.

I'm sure there is a simpler (low-impact) solution that I'm not considering.  Any advice?

Archived