A tip for anyone experiencing this problem.

I've been playing FO4 non stop for a week now, and noticed that my companion Nora was getting shorter and shorter everytime I saw her after having sex with her each time.  I thought she was short because I was in power armor, but when I first met Piper and saw how tall she was I knew something was wrong.  Especially once I saw Nora and Piper sitting together like here:

tumblr_oss8n3rZ4y1swzd8to3_540.jpg

I fixed the problem by opening the console clicking on the companion in question, and then typing "setscale 1.00" and hitting enter.  This made Nora the same size as Piper.  Now she's been at her regular height for sometime.

I don't know which sex mod causes this?  I run 4Play, Mindless Sex, and Leto's Animation Mod.

I've been playing FO4 non stop for a week now, and noticed that my companion Nora was getting shorter and shorter everytime I saw her after having sex with her each time.  I thought she was short because I was in power armor, but when I first met Piper and saw how tall she was I knew something was wrong.  Especially once I saw Nora and Piper sitting together like here:

tumblr_oss8n3rZ4y1swzd8to3_540.jpg

I fixed the problem by opening the console clicking on the companion in question, and then typing "setscale 1.00" and hitting enter.  This made Nora the same size as Piper.  Now she's been at her regular height for sometime.

I don't know which sex mod causes this?  I run 4Play, Mindless Sex, and Leto's Animation Mod.

Wow, that's pretty strange! thanks for the head's up.

Archived