Four play companion dialog blocking quest

I just started a fresh game. When I get to Sanctuary and talk to Codsworth a dialog box pops up asking if I want to allow this companion to be used by Four Play Mods. I select disallow, and the box goes away but I'm dropped out of conversation.

Each time I try to restart the conversation that box comes up. No matter what I select I get dropped out of the conversation and have to start again, with the same result.

I just started a fresh game. When I get to Sanctuary and talk to Codsworth a dialog box pops up asking if I want to allow this companion to be used by Four Play Mods. I select disallow, and the box goes away but I'm dropped out of conversation.

Each time I try to restart the conversation that box comes up. No matter what I select I get dropped out of the conversation and have to start again, with the same result.

You must have got into the Select Companion mode by mistake / a random glitch.

Go into Vinfamy's Control Panel, select Toggle Select Companion mode (or something along those lines)

Archived