A body slider...For the face?

danund

Is such a thing possible? I see a lot of people who say "Her lips look weird" or "Her eyes aren't anime enough" and such. What if someone made a Face Slider that alters for such things? I don't know, just my two bits.

I agree and thank you for posting this.

There just isnt enough options in the racemenu to have full control. One option, I think would be cool, would be an "Eye Tilt" so that you could invert/revert or slant, etc.

And, yes, the option to actually increase the size of the eye sockets, eyeballs, retina, etc., would be neat.

There is a new "bodyslide" every month (which, by no means, am I complaining :D:D:D), so there should be no probs making one for the head.. that I could think of.

Hell, while I am thinking of it - why not the option to pre-load make-up, freckles and other specular map variants, to this new "FaceSlider"

I agree and thank you for posting this.

There just isnt enough options in the racemenu to have full control. One option' date=' I think would be cool, would be an "Eye Tilt" so that you could invert/revert or slant, etc.

And, yes, the option to actually increase the size of the eye sockets, eyeballs, retina, etc., would be neat.

There is a new "bodyslide" every month (which, by no means, am I complaining :D:D:D), so there should be no probs making one for the head.. that I could think of.

Hell, while I am thinking of it - why not the option to pre-load make-up, freckles and other specular map variants, to this new "FaceSlider"

[/quote']

Let me check, but I think there's a mod on the Nexus that replaces Eye Depth with tilt.

Edit: Ah, here it is. It's in by default, there's an optional file to disable it.

:idea: I've noticed that a small number of modders have or are making altered face parts such as noses' date=' etc - but how did they actually extract those parts out of the files they're compacted into in order to work on them? I went looking several times & couldn't work out how...:huh:

[/quote']

well u can turn tri into nif with specific tools. i have them somewhere on my pc along with some step by step TXTs, when i will find i'll upload them

Archived