Errgh... wimpified men!

Ok sooo, my female Sim, was at the bar and flirt'n up the mens in there.  Shes an expert in romance and charisma and sex, so, it's pretty easy for her to get laid.  Anyhow, she is flirt'n up this one guy and she puts some moves on him and this other dude comes over to her and starts slappin her up.  Now if that happened to me in RL I'da knocked him on his ass!  No I don't care how big or bad he is and maybe I get the shit kicked out of me, but I still would have knocked him on his ass, ok. 

So, nowhere in my menu's is a way to fight with this guy? My girl just has to stand there and be slapped around by him? 

Don't even get me started on the other men in the bar, some of them I have romantic relationships with, they don't do a damned thing either?  They just sit there at the table and watch my girl getting her face slapped?  Not one of them gets up and goes over to this guy to put him in his place? 

What the ??%#@@!

Is there a mod for this type of thing? 

Ok sooo, my female Sim, was at the bar and flirt'n up the mens in there.  Shes an expert in romance and charisma and sex, so, it's pretty easy for her to get laid.  Anyhow, she is flirt'n up this one guy and she puts some moves on him and this other dude comes over to her and starts slappin her up.  Now if that happened to me in RL I'da knocked him on his ass!  No I don't care how big or bad he is and maybe I get the shit kicked out of me, but I still would have knocked him on his ass, ok. 

So, nowhere in my menu's is a way to fight with this guy? My girl just has to stand there and be slapped around by him? 

Don't even get me started on the other men in the bar, some of them I have romantic relationships with, they don't do a damned thing either?  They just sit there at the table and watch my girl getting her face slapped?  Not one of them gets up and goes over to this guy to put him in his place? 

What the ??%#@@!

Is there a mod for this type of thing? 

Mean interactions should be enough to start a fight with the belligerent barfly.

Mean interactions should be enough to start a fight with the belligerent barfly.

You would think.  She threw her drink at him, she riled him up, she yelled at him, she insulted him, she called his mother a Lama, pretty much the whole gambit, but no option to brawl it out with him, and in her world, she could take him too because she is 10 in physical fitness. 

Sure you could "earn" a fight, but the Extreme Violence mod has a Punch animation which has a very satisfying sound and leave a nice bruise on the targets face. Using that punch animation once was more satisfying than all the "fights" I have been in in this game. Alternately you could just stab that sim and let him bleed out on the floor with the same mod. No more slapping!

Sure you could "earn" a fight, but the Extreme Violence mod has a Punch animation which has a very satisfying sound and leave a nice bruise on the targets face. Using that punch animation once was more satisfying than all the "fights" I have been in in this game. Alternately you could just stab that sim and let him bleed out on the floor with the same mod. No more slapping!

Where do I find that mod

Archived