Help! How do I trigger animations in dialog?

Hello! I am the writer of an apparently popular Nord-themed WIP. I'm tempted to call it "YOUR OTHER HONOR" but I'm not sure people would get it.

Anyway--people want animations. I want animations. But being new I can't for the life of me figure out how to implement them. Some have suggested I reverse engineer other mods but either I lack the experience necessary or I just don't know where to look. What is the script I should use to trigger xlovers animations between dialog sections?

Here's what I'm aiming for:

Dialog

Dialog

Trigger blowjob animation

Dialog

Another blowjob animation

Dialog

Animation

Dialog

Dialog ends

Does that make any sense? I know it might be on this site somewhere but my searches aren't returning anything.

Maybe try this in the Result Script textbox of the dialog of the male protagonist. I found it in LoversTrueCrimeEx and slightly adapted it to make it more generic, removing LoversTrueCrimeEx specific variables and scripts.

I have near 0 experience in scripting, but maybe it will work.

set xLoversQuest.SPos to 112

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128

set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128

set xLoversQuest.Offence to GetSelf

set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player

Call xLoversMainSafeStart

Spos 112 is (or should be) the reference to a blowjob anim. There's also 6, 19, 63, probably more.

OffNudeFlag and DefNudeFlag 128 means rape

Offence is the reference to the raper. Since it's a dialog, it is the person who speaks.

Player is the victim.

For this to work, you need to load Lovers with pk.esm. Obviously, I didn't test it. Hope it works.

Archived