Heavy Tits in inventory - what is it ?

Last time I saw my PC have double tits, normal and secound Heavy Tits ( this secound its in inventory and I cant wear off it ) , tits imposes on any clothes/armour. Any idea what I can delete it or with mods its be ?

Im dont sure but I think its waer when I change clothes on sleepwear.

2012-07-25_00001.jpg

2012-07-25_00002.jpg

• 5 months later...

Yes, I am having a similar (or identical) problem, with a second pair of breasts growing over the main ones. While the milker is a good temporary fix, is there any way to prevent it from happening in the first place, or making the main pair of breasts be removed when the larger, pregnant tits are set to appear, as I would actually like to have the size changing be in my game.

If you want to keep the size change, you need to change to the Type 3 Cali body. The heavy tits are made to work with that body, any other causes the double effect.

If you want to disable the size change, there is a "lactation toggle" item in your Aid menu. You can use that item to turn lactation on and off, which will in turn disable/enable the oversized breasts.

Heavy Tits also work with Type6M. Only minor clipping under breasts (though, type3 cali wasn't any better imo).

I favor type6m over any of the others atm, I also use it with the dimonized typ3v2 textures... The best looking/most realistic body/skin that's actually compatible with sexout and armors in my opinion.

However, the heavy tits will clip over any armor/body. You can either milk them once or twice a day or disable them with "lactation toggle" in pipboy. Sure, it gets annoying having cow udders flopping around that you have to milk every day =P but you can make a small income from selling all the bottles of milk you accumulate...lol

Or if you're like me and the clipping over armor really bothers you, just run around naked...lol

Also, the double sets or four breasts is because your installed body type has large breasts.

The only way to overcome this would be for someone to design a body with scripts like pregnancy (to increase breast size over a duration). In other words, breasts incorporated into the body instead of an attachment mesh like they are now.

The problem with that however is that they would also need to create clothing/armor meshes for every stage of pregnant belly size and breast size...

Instead of 5 or 6 variations of a single armor for 5 or 6 stages of pregnancy, they would have to include an armor for each stage of breast size as well...

Not sure if anyone wants to attempt to create 20 variations of a single armor/clothing for 100 different armor/clothing types...

Hope that makes sense =P

But for now, the easiest solution would be to use a body type and armor with smaller breasts that don't clip through...

Personally I'm fond of Type6M body with Dimonized Type3 V2 textures

Archived