I Don't Know How To Mod And My Mods Won't Work, Help!

I have many mods installed for Skyrim, most of which are Adult, and I can't get them all to work. I've successfully modded tons of games in the past but even though Skyrim is supposed to be the easiest game to mod I can't get it to work. I attached an image of all my mods in ModOrganizer. Here's a list of what does and doesn't work.

Does Work 100%

---------------------

-BodySlide

-CBBE

-Remodeled Armor

-FNIS

-XP32

-Alternate Start

-KS Hairdos

Possibly Works

-------------------

(I don't know if these mods work, as they were required by certain mods to work and I don't actually know what they do or I haven't tested them)

-RaceMenu

-NetImmerse Override

-Realistic Force

-HDT Physics

-SkyUI

-JContainers

-SexLab - I don't know how to initiate sex

-SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim)

Partially Work

-----------------

(Only certain features of these mods work)

-SexLabAnimalSex - I have the option to have sex with animals, but when I click it all they do is follow me

-WeightMorphs - When I eat I gain weight (going off the number in MCM) but no physical changes occur

-HornyDogs/SexLab Nude Creatures/Creature Features - I don't know which one does what, I've only seen dogs so far and they only have balls, do I need to edit a .ini to make them have penises?

Don't Work

--------------

-Creature Framework - Once I start my game a message appears saying 'Creature Framework API not installed correctly

Hopefully someone who knows what they're doing can help me with this.

-RaceMenu

-NetImmerse Override

For a start, you shouldn't have both of those installed. RaceMenu already includes NiOverride, you're not doing any good by installing another copy of NiOverride on top of RaceMenu.

-SexLab - I don't know how to initiate sex

The SexLab framework is, well, a framework. It's not meant to initiate sex on its own, but rather to serve as a platform for other mods to start sex animations.

Weightmorphs:

In order for the weight to have any visual effect, you need to have a body and armor installed that features in-game morphing.
Such as CBBE, Unified UNP or SAM.

For CBBE and UUNP you have to use BodySlide to build the morphs for your body and armor.

Make sure the "morph" button is checked when you build in bodyslide.

Creature framework not working is possibly the reason other stuff doesn't do it. Make sure you have all requirements, follow More Nasty Critters guide. If that doesn't help, ask there, MadmansGun will most likely know what's wrong.

Archived