[REQ] Custom Race (Girls of Skyrim)

enb201272604044.jpg

OK hows this?

I fixed the hands. Note this works best at 100% weight because it was designed by the original author that way. The more you change the weight down the more the colors will separate apart I believe.

So everything is an exact copy, other than the make up, which is slightly off. I thought the original author said the mod came with custom armor for her but I couldn't find it in the mod he presented. Maybe it is only when you use the all in one pack?

Here is my results so far.

Note I haven't made it vampire compatibly and still need to add in the racial comparability component so the main quest line doesn't get stuck.

so beautiful!!!!!

100% cloned!! Michelle Mk2!!muhahahahha

9935.jpg

tooks me a few hours to figure out the patter of the face tint, Thank you Sera(Basskimm) for providing all the information on the Nexus page, without them, this task is impossible.

just one question, what ENB you are using?

I had to go out today' date=' so sorry for not replying:

@XJ347 sure! I would love to try out your version at 100% weight. Works for me.

@Vergil still can't wait to see what you come up with. No hurries, totally understand.l.

@Samuel, Basskimm uses this ENB in all the photos in this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20326/

[/quote']

Well I will give you what I have when I get back from work.

Note the vampire abilities should work but you don't change appearance. I didn't test Werewolf transformations.

I had to go out today' date=' so sorry for not replying:

@XJ347 sure! I would love to try out your version at 100% weight. Works for me.

@Vergil still can't wait to see what you come up with. No hurries, totally understand.l.

@Samuel, Basskimm uses this ENB in all the photos in this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20326/

[/quote']

Well I will give you what I have when I get back from work.

Note the vampire abilities should work but you don't change appearance. I didn't test Werewolf transformations.

Totally fine. Really appreciate you doing all of this.

:)

She looks great!

EDIT: nevermind, it was my saved games problem. I just booted up an older save and was able to switch to the Misha race.

You did a really fantastic job. Wow. Let me mess around with my ENB real quick.

My version of Misha

2766326-1343362101.jpg

2766326-1343362268.jpg

2766326-1343362393.jpg

Has the same facial features with the original Misha but the hair and eye color are different.....I think :P

Everytime I add some new hairs, it seems to crash my game whenever i use the showracemenu command so sorry sera if she doesn't look the same as the original. I can give the savegame if you want....

Oh and thanks for the compliment guys hehe :blush:

Vergil, she looks gorgeous. To be honest, the only thing I like about the original more than your version is the green eyes he was using.

But other then that, I prefer yours! So if you could please post it, would love to try it out. :)

So, I finally got my hand out of my ass and went into the creation kit to see what I could do with it.

I seem to be able to make a Lyla appear in the CK presets but once I get ingame it won't let me select her(the 11th Preset). I've tried removing all esps and nothing has helped so far. I got it working ingame for awhile and then I did the same thing and tried to keep the "face textures" or whatever of the girls and now even if I repeat the same sequence it doesn't want to work.

I'll post an update here if I manage to solve it on my own. If anyone has an idea how to make it work gimme a hint!

So' date=' I finally got my hand out of my ass and went into the creation kit to see what I could do with it.

I seem to be able to make a Lyla appear in the CK presets but once I get ingame it won't let me select her(the 11th Preset). I've tried removing all esps and nothing has helped so far. I got it working ingame for awhile and then I did the same thing and tried to keep the "face textures" or whatever of the girls and now even if I repeat the same sequence it doesn't want to work.

I'll post an update here if I manage to solve it on my own. If anyone has an idea how to make it work gimme a hint!

[/quote']

Remove some of the previous presets? There might be a cap on how many resets are displayed, that I don't know. Deleting a preset can crash the CK so save before you try. EDIT delete from the bottom up should make it safe, just never delete everything so there is no preset, or you crash.

So' date=' I finally got my hand out of my ass and went into the creation kit to see what I could do with it.

[/quote']

Remove some of the previous presets? There might be a cap on how many resets are displayed, that I don't know. Deleting a preset can crash the CK so save before you try. EDIT delete from the bottom up should make it safe, just never delete everything so there is no preset, or you crash.

The problem I seem to be having now is related to the "FemaleHeadNord_Lyla" and their files. It seems like whenever I select the preset ingame it defaults back to "FemaleHeadNord" and therefore it messes up mouth & nose quite a bit. I do believe the general shape of the head also gets a bit messed.

The problem I seem to be having now is related to the "FemaleHeadNord_Lyla" and their files. It seems like whenever I select the preset ingame it defaults back to "FemaleHeadNord" and therefore it messes up mouth & nose quite a bit. I do believe the general shape of the head also gets a bit messed.

I have the same issue with FemaleHeadNord_Lyla. I am not sure why it is not taking the face. I plan to take a look at it but, I am a self proclaimed novice and learn this stuff through experimentation. I will try to discover whats wrong late tonight.

The custom body for Lyla uses a clothed version. You have to replace the two female body Nif's in the custom folder for Lyla. Makes the hand seems disappear this way too but the neck seem is still there.

OK I'm out. Time to go have my guys night out, even if it does include a women. Friends night out just doesn't have the same ring.

I have the same issue with FemaleHeadNord_Lyla. I am not sure why it is not taking the face. I plan to take a look at it but' date=' I am a self proclaimed novice and learn this stuff through experimentation. I will try to discover whats wrong late tonight.

The custom body for Lyla uses a clothed version. You have to replace the two female body Nif's in the custom folder for Lyla. Makes the hand seems disappear this way too but the neck seem is still there.

OK I'm out. Time to go have my guys night out, even if it does include a women. Friends night out just doesn't have the same ring.

[/quote']

I've been banging my head against this problem for ages now. Atleast I'm getting somewhere considering I started using the CK right before I made the post here. I managed to get the "face texture" up and running atleast which does wonders for how she looks. I'll see about getting a screenshot of how she looks tomorrow.

I'll see about getting something done when I get back home tomorrow.

I have the same issue with FemaleHeadNord_Lyla. I am not sure why it is not taking the face. I plan to take a look at it but' date=' I am a self proclaimed novice and learn this stuff through experimentation. I will try to discover whats wrong late tonight.

[/quote']

I've been banging my head against this problem for ages now. Atleast I'm getting somewhere considering I started using the CK right before I made the post here. I managed to get the "face texture" up and running atleast which does wonders for how she looks. I'll see about getting a screenshot of how she looks tomorrow.

I'll see about getting something done when I get back home tomorrow.

Well I just bashed my head against the wall myself.

I suspect the problem is the femalehead.nif. When you try to create an archive an error pops up saying it is missing a FaceGen Tint Map. I suspect that error is causing it to not load in when used as a player and it defaults to the normal nord head.

I have tried comparing the file to others and I see nothing missing nor different so I am kind of stuck. I think I am done trying for the night. My eyes hurt...

• 6 months later...